Hello from the Bourbon Capital of America

Terry2816

:wave: Greetings!

I just found this forum today while looking up some data about my ML106 loader. I am a retired railroader, now living in Bardstown Kentucky. I bought a Mahindra 2816 last year to get our 5 acre property in order, as it was a hay field that is so rough that I thought my JD Model B would tip over while mowing it the first time.

My current project is to re-grade the ditches so I can mow them, reduce some of the ridges to a flatter profile for the same reason , redirect a small creek so that it flows better, and then replant grass where I created bald spots. I am working on a total of about a half acre, spread out over the back third of the property in small to medium size patches.

I collect antique equipment of all types, including military vehicles. I just completed restoring a 1945 Studebaker M29C Weasel. A Weasel is a cargo vehicle that has tracks and is light enough that it floats in about 3 feet of water. Check it out at my web site.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!!!!

One of our sister sites is the largest snowcat forum in the world. You may want to check it out as there's a lot of info on machines like your Weasel.
www.forumsforums.com

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Terry. Cool vehicle. Over on my other forum (www.forumsforums.com) we have lots of guys with snowcat machines. They are tracked vehicles much like yours. They have lots of pics to look over if you are interested.

In the mean time ... enjoy and post often. :thumb: :beer:

opps, sorry for the echo of what BC told ya ....I didn't see that until you replied to him ..and I'd already posted this by then. :hide: