X900 Cab?

10-e-c-dirt

I'm getting ready to order a X900 Worksite w/ Modular Cab & heater, and I need a little help & advice from owners.
1, Which Canopy Metal or Plastic, pros & cons of each.
2, Windshield, Polycarb, Tempered, or Laminated? pros-cons.
3, Doors, I'm wanting a door that I can remove & reinstall real quick & EZ, depending on weather, etc. Do any of the after market doors go on & off any faster & EZr than the factory Kubota Vinyl doors. I will be getting in & out of RTV, 25 to 50-60 times a day!....

THANKS
Tennessee Dirt

hellasmania

Just got my RTV-X900 last month. I went with the plastic roof and tempered glass windshield. Both very well made and rugged. I would avoid the plastic/polycarb windshields. I have not gotten doors yet.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

628pm

Site Supporter
I bought the metal cab from Kubota for my x900. Doors come of easy, disconnect shock from door then lift up. They are heavy though.

628pm

Site Supporter
I first bought the windshield and metal top from the dealer. He told me I could buy the other pieces later, which I did. I am assuming the corner pieces were part of the back part of the cab. I just told my dealer to finish out the cab with what I needed. I did move the mirror on passenger side to the door so it would work. It has been great during the winter with the heater I installed from my kubota dealer.