kubota Q/A system for FEl

camnbc

So what I'm hearing is dont buy the Kubota QA. I was thinking about looking into that, to see if there new style QA would fit my LA1002. I'm glad I checked here first. Does anyone know of another brand that will fit my loader? I think I found for $1000.00 somewhere but thats way more than I want to pay. I wonder if Melissa at Markam Bros. Might have one. She sure was helpful when I bought my toothbar from her just the other day. Great Forum. Has already been very helpful and entertaining.

Dougster

Old Member
So what I'm hearing is dont buy the Kubota QA. I was thinking about looking into that, to see if there new style QA would fit my LA1002. I'm glad I checked here first. Does anyone know of another brand that will fit my loader? I think I found for $1000.00 somewhere but thats way more than I want to pay. I wonder if Melissa at Markam Bros. Might have one. She sure was helpful when I bought my toothbar from her just the other day. Great Forum. Has already been very helpful and entertaining.
Check with your Kubota dealer first. If no luck there, there are aftermarket SSUQA tool carriers available for well under $1,000.00. I found one for my loader back when I was looking to increase my rollback angle. Shipping and tax included, I believe it was still under $500.00.
Not possible...Haven't you heard we are experiencing GLOBAL WARMING...:D
Sorry, I do not believe in Al Gore's lucrative, politically-inspired MYTH. :bash:

Dougster

larryRB

just what excatly will this system fit, i now understand that it wont fit the universal skid steer type stuff so that leaves me ?ing. does that mean i paid the extra money so i could buy kubota pallet forks at twice the price and nothing else that will adapt to their Q/A system? :thumb:

I have the Kubota SS system and it matches any universal hitch out there,, 42 through 48 inch wide, So what is the problem?

larryRB

I have the standard 1150 series loader with a 3300 at pins and the meaurement that I use,, 2500+ 18 inches ahead of bucket floor.. very strong loader system and it has the standard SSL quick attach system.