For Sale 1940 restored Farmall B

Archdean

If interested contact me via E-mail or private msg for details.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 2,855
  • attachment1.jpg
    attachment1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 2,789
  • attachment2.jpg
    attachment2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 2,763

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Dean! :wave: Good to hear from you. NICE Farmall you have there. :thumb: Did you restore that beauty?

Archdean

Hi Doc, I bought it several years ago with the major work done and added the duel seat arrangement and replaced all 4 tires and all the nit picky stuff, new steering wheel, rear belt pulley, magneto etc.
Been in my barn with very little use since then. I just don't have the health anymore for all my activities so it deserves a new caring owner.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahh, sorry to hear that Dean. I hope you find a good home for her. Take Care!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bob, I'm just back from a 2000 miles jaunt and was surprised at how many one ton duallys I saw pulling trailers with cars, boats, tractors and other stuff on them. They are delivery services. They will pick up and take your item from point A to point B. And the price might surprise you. If you can get a video walk around of the tractor going through the motions and the price is right, don't let distance stop you. I had a 1/2 ton Chevy delivered from Houston to Ohio for 600 a few years ago. Waiting for it to be delivered was the worst part. I'd do it all over again if I could not go pick it up myself. Just my 2 cents.