Screw it...............

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yes I'm still making them I been at port fouchon for a week and before that I had been taking a physical.pissing in cups for just about every company there is.lolas soon as I get back from port fouchon i'll finish them up. we have been anchoring some deepwater sucktion anchors to boats so they can take them to the location. they are some pretty neat anchors no drilling or pile driving just drop them on the ocean floor where they go and hookup a sucktion hose with a rov and start sucking out the air and water they then suck into the ocean floor about 40 or 50 feet or more depending on what they need to anchor the platform or drill ship to. the other drill ship we was working on(fugro synergy) is still down off the coast of mexico they are drilling and taking core samples for the Mexican government .the Mexicans are then gonna put the core samples up for auction to all the major oil companies to bid on. maybe this is a good thing for the gulf of mexico and for us work wise.

David69

yes I'm still making them I been at port fouchon for a week and before that I had been taking a physical.pissing in cups for just about every company there is.lolas soon as I get back from port fouchon i'll finish them up. we have been anchoring some deepwater sucktion anchors to boats so they can take them to the location. they are some pretty neat anchors no drilling or pile driving just drop them on the ocean floor where they go and hookup a sucktion hose with a rov and start sucking out the air and water they then suck into the ocean floor about 40 or 50 feet or more depending on what they need to anchor the platform or drill ship to. the other drill ship we was working on(fugro synergy) is still down off the coast of mexico they are drilling and taking core samples for the Mexican government .the Mexicans are then gonna put the core samples up for auction to all the major oil companies to bid on. maybe this is a good thing for the gulf of mexico and for us work wise.

You have such a interesting job..You are the man of the hour!

Thank you

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
almost got me a new truck .they was loading some riser pipe on the boat and the 2 pieces they had to load was 54k lbs a piece. they didn't let the crane operator get the block right over the load .a big guy was holding the tag line and when the crane picked up the load it took off towards my truck all I could do is sit and watch. they don't let. us to touch anything all we do is fit and weld the stuff down to the deck for transport. it got about 3" from my truck it dragged that big guy like a feather.lmao. the other guy talking to the crane operator was saying pickup.pickup and he just cleared my truck and the piece swung right over it.

they make us wear their company coveralls when on the boat witch sucks because we sweat like crazy.then the rain comes and we get wet and next thing you know we all getting zapped by the welding lead when putting rods into it.getting zapped aint so bad when it's around 150 amps but when you got the machine cranked up to 250 and 300 amps it wakes you up quik.

I should have some pics of them brackets in a day or so. i'll be home for thanks giving and probably the weekend so that will give me some time to get things done in my shop.

David69

almost got me a new truck .they was loading some riser pipe on the boat and the 2 pieces they had to load was 54k lbs a piece. they didn't let the crane operator get the block right over the load .a big guy was holding the tag line and when the crane picked up the load it took off towards my truck all I could do is sit and watch. they don't let. us to touch anything all we do is fit and weld the stuff down to the deck for transport. it got about 3" from my truck it dragged that big guy like a feather.lmao. the other guy talking to the crane operator was saying pickup.pickup and he just cleared my truck and the piece swung right over it.

they make us wear their company coveralls when on the boat witch sucks because we sweat like crazy.then the rain comes and we get wet and next thing you know we all getting zapped by the welding lead when putting rods into it.getting zapped aint so bad when it's around 150 amps but when you got the machine cranked up to 250 and 300 amps it wakes you up quik.

I should have some pics of them brackets in a day or so. i'll be home for thanks giving and probably the weekend so that will give me some time to get things done in my shop.

Interesting job there Peanut!

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
I have one made just waiting for the paint to dry then i'll post a pic if you say yea it will work i'll pop out the rest.i'll warn you though I didn't have anymore orange so I srayed it red for the holidays .before the paint dries im gonna drag it around the yard to get some green grass to stick to it.

David69

I have one made just waiting for the paint to dry then i'll post a pic if you say yea it will work i'll pop out the rest.i'll warn you though I didn't have anymore orange so I srayed it red for the holidays .before the paint dries im gonna drag it around the yard to get some green grass to stick to it.

HAHAHAHAHA that will work! :tiphat:

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Yes. 1" tubing and a mig welder. Peanut makes some really nice ones that he sells.

Yep, Peanut loves playing with fire. Yes, he is a master
At fabricating things. Blows my mind on what he builds and the
Ideas he has to perfect things. Keep up the good work peanut !!!
...... Two Guns

ovrszd

I think we are fortunate to have a couple very talented fabricators on this site. Toolman's cab accessories are first class.