Boot guards for a Kubota 1120XD?

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
thanks guys i will be home every night but it will be late.i will work on the boats for 12 + hours then head home .i will also have to go to the shop and do repair work or build new stuff when needed.the company i work for is a horizontal drilling company so i have to repair their stuff. the owner is a friend of mine and he told me he wanted to get into the fabrication line of work too. i always have companies i worked for in the past call me up to do work for them so now i just go through this company .this lift boat job popped up and i asked him about it and he said lets go for it so i now have a 6 man crew to go do these jobs with me. the company name is lagreca services .i'm also talking to him about looking for work out of state too.i'll try to check in with you guys once a week or when i can. i'm just glad that with all the people out of work atleast i am able keep a few with a check coming in.

and kubota777 yes i did get your check and i will have your stickstoppers ready to go monday morning.thanks.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Once again, TOMMY........You show the qualities of the suthrn gntlman........Wishing you had someone around you to loan you their newer model so you could work up a prototype or so............
lol
Might be worth someones time to make an appointment with you, load up their vehicle for a day of you looking at it, in return, you might make them a rack or something........anyway, thanks for what YOU do......God bless......Dennis