RTV & Tires

ropntoz

mine tires

I have a set of the truck/trailer tires on right now. the size is 185R14C 102/100Q tubeless, They are a Radial and the tire name is ADVANCE.
I'm not sure how to post a pic of them but will work on it.

IMG_2257.jpg

Last edited:

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
Do you know and/or can you get the Brand , model number of the wheel and where to purchase.
ZZZ2D1/DOORGUNNER

ropntoz

I can do a little research to find the info. you are wanting as to where they buy the tires and rims.
as far as the tires and wheels they remove, those are put up for auction (by sealed bid) every month or two but they are only sold to the miners, which works out okay for me as my son and two brothers all work there.
The brand name looks to be QJ 185R14C 102/100Q tubeless, They are a Radial and the tire name is ADVANCE.

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
If you can, maybe give me the phone number and/or name of the place that installs them.
Or maybe even a link of the website.
One of the options above might be easier.
ZZZ2D1/DOORGUNNER

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
The wheel info is the hardest to obtain because of the offset and bolt pattern.
Thats what I need the most

ropntoz

they are fairly common around here, so I will do a little looking and see if I can find you a set.
so does this option appeal to you?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That tire size (185R14C 102/100Q) seems weird or foreign.

Looking at it, it appears to be a trailer tire. If the RTV's bolt pattern is 4.5" or 5.5", a standard trailer tire (that you pick up at Tractor Supply or similar) may fit.

ropntoz

I just pushed a 1300 lb. round bale with the bumper in the mud and snow, I spun the tire a time or two but moved it a couple hundred feet! (in low and 4x4)

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
Well,
without the brand, part number and model/size of the wheel its hard to purchase. There is -negative offset on these wheel's with unusual hub bore size.
69mm.
Thanks for your help.
Frederick/Doorgunner

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
Heres where I am at.
I have done alot of research on this, wanting to put P235/60R14 96S BF Goodrich® Radial T/A on mine for summer with mag wheels.
The biggest problem is the correct wheels, again for offset and bolt pattern/hub bore issues.
While these are made in China, does anyone have a part number?
If someone had that info, I could retrieve the data maybe that way.
Obviously these are sold and distributed here in the USA, so If I had a
Distributor's name I could call.
ZZZ2D1/Doorgunner

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
Zoom you are awesome, this also provides us all with a cheap spare that does not take up much room - Thanks all - I think we all get alot of great info from this.
Now i can put together a plan for some wide oval T/A's for summer.
ZZZ2D1/Doorgunner

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Heck, I would like a set of those for dry weather to take the wear off of these expensive ones.... Wreckyard could probably get a set gathered up and already mounted. bordercollie

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
HI Bczoom,
Just saw a pick of your 900 on the other forum.
I know your wheel are 12" but do know what brand and model those wheels are for offset specs?
Do you have any rubbing issue's? Just curious because I think they are aftermarket wheels.
ZZZ2D1/Doorgunner