Been Lurkin'

Pompier

Hi Doc & All,

I've decided to work a couple of more years:shitHitsFan:. You might ask the reason? Well, in the last couple of years I have lost some benefits because the position I hold is not protected by the union. If I retire now, a younger guy will be forced to move up and loose ~12K each. So much for being a loyal employee for 33 years. No :respect: !

So that all means no tractor right now. I am getting ready though! We bought an additional 6.8 acres adjacent to what we now own and made arrangements with the former owner to keep it mowed for the hay.

I haven't totally abandoned the group though. I have, on occasion, taken the time to lurk (at least that is what we used to call it!)

Getting ready for Christmas :letitsnow: and hopin' for snow!!

Merry Christmas to All!

Be Safe,
Pompier

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that about your company and having to work longer than you intended. I know the feeling. I think that is more the norm than the exception nowadays.
Well, look at the bright side ....this will give you more time to shop and hone in on the best tractor for your needs.
Congrats on the extra 7 acres. That sounds good. Course that might mean you need a tractor sooner to tend to it all. Good luck with it all and don't be a stranger. :D