New Holland Tractor Warranty

gnaws628

I purchased a used 2008 TT75A and would like to know what the warranty should be on it. I talked to the local dealer and he said there was no warranty once the tractor was no longer owned by the original purchaser regardless of age or hours? Can someone confirm or deny? Thanks

jwstewar

Staff member
I don't know for sure, but I see a lot of used tractors on dealers websites that offer nearly new tractors and they will say still under warranty. I couldn't find anything on NH's website, but I did find where it says their Service Plus Warranty is transferrable.

I think your dealer is blowing smoke and I think I would try to find another dealer if possible.

Hopefully Neil will jump in here in a little bit and confirm this. He is a New Holland dealer.

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think New Holland goes by the start up date or registered date. I would check with other dealers and as it has been said hopefully Neil will confirm this or set us straight.:tiphat:

M

MessickFarmEqu

Yea, its from the sale date, and I do think its transferable. If you send me a serial number I can plug it in the computer and check.

addypaul

I purchased a used 2008 TT75A and would like to know what the warranty should be on it. I talked to the local dealer and he said there was no warranty once the tractor was no longer owned by the original purchaser regardless of age or hours? Can someone confirm or deny? Thanks

Exactly can't say above that how much warranty period left it depends on whenever you purchased I am using a 4WD, with loader, bucket, and hay spear and purchased in 2009
I have one year left on my warranty.