Need Parts for your Blue Tractor?

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
If you need parts, filters or whatever for your Ford or New Holland yes you can look them up on the NH website. But you can look them up and also order them from one our members, Neil Messick. Click here for his website.

jwstewar

Staff member
Good reminder Jerry. If I were a better planner, I might actually do that one of these days.:hide:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
I case you didn't know Jim, Franklin changed hands. Pete sold out to the guys that had Sam's Tool Rental, the Gabriel family.

I see them getting out of sales for the Ag industry. That's my opinion.

jwstewar

Staff member
Didn't know that. That is too bad they may be getting out of the ag business. I wonder if that is why they opened the Lancaster store? I was just down there a few days ago and bought mower blades. I also buy my oil there as they stock the 10W30 where "my" dealer doesn't. It is easy to run to Franklin on my lunch as they are only 5 minutes away from work.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Keep in mind that's only my opinion. They are more the construction type guys. Hey I could be wrong. I was twice. Well once I was mistaken :yum:

olcowhand

Keep in mind that's only my opinion. They are more the construction type guys. Hey I could be wrong. I was twice. Well once I was mistaken :yum:

Well, if you've ever been divorced...then you was wrong at least once!:mrgreen: I like having a website to look part #'s up on, then either call or order online. Having the #'s ahead of time sure speeds things up.