New Holland TT75A with 620 TL loader

gnaws628

I just purchased a 2008 TT75A New Holland with 56 hours that has a 620TL loader and the loader seems to operate a little slow. Everything is slow it seems up, down and moving the bucket. I currently have a Ford 3000 with a ford FEL and it operates much faster. Any ideas? Thanks

Did you get any paper work (manual) with it?
I have a 610TL on mine.

There are several possible's listed.
Too heavy of oil, plugged oil filter, control valve problems.

Was the 50 hour oil change & inspection done yet?

I raise the engine rpms while moving the FEL or bucket to make mine move a little faster.

Last edited:

gnaws628

Thanks for the replies. Increasing the RPMs helped a bunch. One other question, I would like to redirect the exhaust and not sure if running it to the back or going up is the best. Any thoughts or ideas? Thanks

I have giving some thought to this for mine as well, I'm not over joyed with it dumping out just in front of my left side. I would run it up and add a rain flapper if needed before back.
This is the way I'm thinking of doing mine.

new-holland-tn75da-side-view.jpg

My last tractor was routed out the back, it added to the pain when dealing with the implements.

sportsman

i agree, up is better. we once had a SAME on the farm and it was underneath in the back,it was'nt pleasant hooking up implaments,and if you had a tail wind when doin field work that was all you smelt