New RTVX1100C

Sand Hauler

After weeks of searching this forum and visiting my local Kubota dealer I finally bit the bullet and bought a new RTV1100C. It will be put to work on my hobby farm, sawmill, and maple syrup business. My father owned one of the first RTV900s and I am amazed at the differences in my machine. I considered the Polaris and John Deere but in my opinion Kubota makes the better UTV. The 0% financing is great too !

kubota.jpg

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome aboard ! That is a great looking machine and I'm sure that you will enjoy it. :) :) bordercollie

Sand Hauler

RTVX1100C

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I plan on doing several upgrades in the near future : a BOSS v plow, work lights - front and rear, and a radio with better speakers. My first upgrade that I want to do asap is a headache rack with bed rails. I am finding there are not a lot of aftermarket accessories but looked at several posts by Peanut. I love the looks and quality of his bed rails and headache rack. I sent him a pm with no response and have not seen any recent posts by him. Are there any other sources for side rails and headache racks ?