Howdy!

I just wanted to write a line or two and introduce myself. I have a two month old Mahindra 4530 4WD and I love it! I'm 45 and I've been purchasing some land and cleaning it up for my "retirement" spot. I'm looking forward to making some friends here online, getting advice and hopefully sharing some!
Mud

Attachments

• MARKHAM1.JPG
    MARKHAM1.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 4530.JPG
    4530.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 242

Bindian

Mud,
I see you are playing more with those forks than that "show room" new bucket. Go get that bucket dirty then take another photo.
hugs, Brandi

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Mud. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. I'm glad you found us, and decided to post.
Nice rig you got there. The bucket looks mean with the teeth on there. Kewl.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Dougster

Old Member
Mud,
I see you are playing more with those forks than that "show room" new bucket. Go get that bucket dirty then take another photo.
hugs, Brandi
Hey Mud - Don't listen to Brandi! ;) Her bucket is probably all scratched up and used looking... while that bucket of yours currently conforms to the Bill6 Standard of Excellence in tractor care & maintenance... and I'd hate to see that change (although you did forget to have the added toothbar painted to match the bucket!). :yankchain:

Welcome aboard Mud! :wave: The 4530 crowd is growing here everyday! :thumb:

Dougster

Bindian

Hey Mud - Don't listen to Brandi! ;) Her bucket is probably all scratched up and used looking... while that bucket of yours currently conforms to the Bill6 Standard of Excellence in tractor care & maintenance... and I'd hate to see that change (although you did forget to have the added toothbar painted to match the bucket!). :yankchain:

Welcome aboard Mud! :wave: The 4530 crowd is growing here everyday! :thumb:

Dougster
Mud,
Another words, according to Dougster:hangingclothes:, don't do any work, if you do, you have to wash it, dry it, and wax it before going to bed. :fishing: Just run it like you stole it.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

Thanks everyone! Glad to be aboard!
Carpetride, my toothbar came from Markham Welding. Their website is www.markhamwelding.com.

Mud

P.S. Brandi, how's this?:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bill6 Standard or 3B Method? Hmmm, decisions, decisions. Either way, I've got a lot of work to do! (3B = Brandi's Bucket Beliefs) ;)

Attachments

• funwithmud1.JPG
    funwithmud1.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 245
  • funwithmud2.JPG
    funwithmud2.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 232

jbrumberg

MUDONTHETIRES:

Welcome to NTT :wave: . Nice looking tractor and property :thumb: . Please go out and get it dirty and post some pictures. I can only speak for myself, but I like dirty tractors. :mrgreen: Jay

Bindian

Bill6 Standard or 3B Method? Hmmm, decisions, decisions. Either way, I've got a lot of work to do! (3B = Brandi's Bucket Beliefs) ;)
Mud,
3B, I like that. Now just a quick rinse off (or not) and it is done for the next time.:thumb: Then if you need it, rinse your self and the dog off. My Booger hates that part.:umbrella:
hugs, Brandi

Thanks again everyone! Jay, is that dirty enough?:wave: :mrgreen: :wave:
Dougster, I must admit I like the idea of a matching painted toothbar! I might do that and take a picture, frame it, then hang it in the barn!;)

Mud

Dougster

Old Member
Mud,
Another words, according to Dougster:hangingclothes:, don't do any work, if you do, you have to wash it, dry it, and wax it before going to bed. :fishing: Just run it like you stole it.:cool:
hugs, Brandi
Now Mud... You are going to become Bill6 decertified if you don't watch out!!! :badidea: You wouldn't want that to happen, would you??? :confused:

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
MUDONTHETIRES:
Welcome to NTT :wave: . Nice looking tractor and property :thumb: . Please go out and get it dirty and post some pictures. I can only speak for myself, but I like dirty tractors. :mrgreen: Jay

Mud,
3B, I like that. Now just a quick rinse off (or not) and it is done for the next time.:thumb: Then if you need it, rinse your self and the dog off. My Booger hates that part.:umbrella:
hugs, Brandi
I can see that I'm being ganged up on here!!! :eek: At least the Edster hasn't popped in to diss me in this thread!!! :)

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
Thanks again everyone! Jay, is that dirty enough?:wave: :mrgreen: :wave:
Dougster, I must admit I like the idea of a matching painted toothbar! I might do that and take a picture, frame it, then hang it in the barn!;)

Mud
Mud - The key is to paint your bucket black! :thumb: Trust me on this! :mrgreen: Your machine will look 1000% meaner and better once that red bucket goes ALL BLACK!!! :cool:

Dougster

jbrumberg

Mud- that will do for now:thumb:. I really like messing around with snow, but my tractor does not get dirty enough. All the rain we have had has cleaned it up pretty well. I can not wait for Mud Season so I can get real dirty. I will admit that I am a fanatic about clean fuel, radiators, and filters :eek2: . I agree with Dougster about black buckets. Also the black color seems to warm up pretty well in sunlight to melt any accumulated ice and snow during the winter. Jay

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
I'm picturing an all black bucket. Hmmm..., sounds kinda cool!:thumb: But doesn't black show dirt more?:mrgreen:

Mud
Black is the easiest color to keep up by far. Both of my trailers are black, my grapple is black, my backhoe bucket is black... and 3 of my 4 FEL buckets are black (soon to be 4 out of 4). I go through Rustoleum black paint like it's going out of style... but everything always looks like brand new! :thumb:

Dougster

Mud- that will do for now:thumb:. I really like messing around with snow, but my tractor does not get dirty enough. All the rain we have had has cleaned it up pretty well. I can not wait for Mud Season so I can get real dirty. I will admit that I am a fanatic about clean fuel, radiators, and filters :eek2: . I agree with Dougster about black buckets. Also the black color seems to warm up pretty well in sunlight to melt any accumulated ice and snow during the winter. Jay
Jay, we've had a good bit of rain here and it sure makes things muddy as you can tell by my pictures. :umbrella: I'm rinsing off my tractor with a hose which is time consuming considering all the red clay. My power washer is broke at the moment with a stuck float.:mad2:

Mud