wiring diaghram

harry

hi i got a 2015 x 1100 kubota rtv and i wanna install a standard radio ( not kubota ) where do i find the wiring diaghram for the rtv so it tells me what wire is what i know i have to had wire the radio as the connectors do not match

texrdnec

I'm there right now

Go off the horn for hot all the time

There's a black ground and green/yellow switched hot wire right under the dash by the light switch

At least on an 1120, anyway

SpudHauler

Site Supporter
From the RTV1100 2009 Service Manual.

Hi Guys,
From the old manual it was R/W (red/white) for the radio feed and
B (black) for ground.
The R/W wire looks like a common power feed for other items as well so would be good for your radio if you can find one in the location where you will install the radio.
Any B wire will work for ground or a simple screw into anything metal in the area would probably work as well.
Test with a test-light to see if R/W is live with key on/off, to verify.
Companies don't often change the color of wires between years and models, so I suspect most of the colors are the same as the older models.
Good Luck.

Attachments

• Radio Feed.jpg
    Radio Feed.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 170

texrdnec

the green/yellow taped up under the dash by the light switch turned out to be switched power

I ended up plugging into that to power my rear work lights/led light bar

I wanted the radio on a constant hot so I made up two "jumpers" for the ground and hot wire for the horn and spliced into the jumpers for it

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Harry.... Welcome to the RTV Forum. Come back often.

Keith (aka Keifer)

I am probably too late... the plug is in the radio compartment along with the antenna... www.allelectronics.com sells the plug, just cut the one off your radio and apply the new one. ($11)

I think that schemactic up above works. But the only difference might be the accessory red and the hot red.

harry, if you come back and need to know the part number I can look it up. But if you are not hanging around I hate to go pull out 2014 invoice to find it.