RTV 900 front quick connect

Scott.deitrich

Been looking at a few ways to build a quick connect system for small implements such as a plow, York rake, forks etc. decided to build a 3 point style lift with a 2" receiver T bar on the front. I plan to weld my small disc and plow to 2" stock that will fit in the receiver. Should make for a good system. Used it today with a chain to lift a small tree and move it out of a trail it was blocking and it worked great. Will post more pics as the implements are completed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 208

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That is one cool device......I see your wench hooked up. Is that how you raise and lower it??? How does that happen with your top link attached? Maybe a pic from the side? Really useful I can see that. Put a utility box on it and carry stuff on the front.........God bless.......Dennis

Scott.deitrich

Side view

I have a small pulley right below the top link that allows the winch to connect to a clevis pin welded to the bottom of the T bar. I plan to add two hydraulic cylinders one for up and down and one as the top link to control its angle forward or backwards. Trying to decide how to incorporate a joystick controller to work the system. Until then the winch will do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 201

cchaffee

Scott,
Nice work! Very simple, because you put a lot of thought into it. Beautiful.
I am now looking at what I could use that 3 pt for, but I don't have a winch. I do have a spare motor/lift for my Curtis plow that might work for me.

Curt

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Scott,
Nice work! Very simple, because you put a lot of thought into it. Beautiful.
I am now looking at what I could use that 3 pt for, but I don't have a winch. I do have a spare motor/lift for my Curtis plow that might work for me.

Curt
Pretty sure I have a brand new 2000 or 2500# Superwinch if that helps.
Are you in the NE region of PA or in the town North East (near Erie)? I drive past the latter pretty regularly and could drop of the winch if you were interested in it.

cchaffee

Thanks Steve. Right now I am in need of front hubs and tires so I won't be adding any other features right away:bonk:

I leave in the northeast corner of PA, but am well aware of North East in Erie.
Our school is Northeast Bradford and number one sport is cross country, we usually are close running with North East (erie) because they are also a small school and excel in cross country. I worked in North East a couple times, it's nice country.

Kubota weekend -- my wife got a tri-axle load of mulch, and I guess me and the Kubota have volunteered. it's the least I could do for mothers day.