Suggestions for the FAQ?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Has Kubota said anything about the gauges fogging? We're all getting replacements but I was wondering what the resolution was.

I know of a couple RTV's that have had a rattle in the driveshaft. Resolution was to replace the front yoke.

Actually, are you allowed to post the whole thing? When at the local dealer, he allowed me to look over his shoulder and it appeared there was a large list of things.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Has Kubota said anything about the gauges fogging? We're all getting replacements but I was wondering what the resolution was.

I know of a couple RTV's that have had a rattle in the driveshaft. Resolution was to replace the front yoke.

Actually, are you allowed to post the whole thing? When at the local dealer, he allowed me to look over his shoulder and it appeared there was a large list of things.

G

<font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">There is a whole lot of stuff thats not relevant in the service center. There is not nearly as much good content as what it may have looked like. I glean out what I can. There are a few things to add, I'll get to it around the end of the week. </font></p>

G

<font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">There is a whole lot of stuff thats not relevant in the service center. There is not nearly as much good content as what it may have looked like. I glean out what I can. There are a few things to add, I'll get to it around the end of the week. </font></p>

Ricochet

BTW, the part numbers for the new anti-fog Temp. & Fuel gauges are K7561-62523 (Fuel) & K7561-62534 (Temp.).

Ricochet

BTW, the part numbers for the new anti-fog Temp. & Fuel gauges are K7561-62523 (Fuel) & K7561-62534 (Temp.).

G

<font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">Do you know whats going to happen with these? Are they covered under warrenty? rolling product change? At the customers expense? etc....
</font></p>

G

<font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">Do you know whats going to happen with these? Are they covered under warrenty? rolling product change? At the customers expense? etc....
</font></p>

Ricochet

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]

</font></p>[/quote]

It's a running change on all new RTVs coming off the assembly lineand I imagine folks having issues with them can have them replaced under warranty.

Ricochet

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]

</font></p>[/quote]

It's a running change on all new RTVs coming off the assembly lineand I imagine folks having issues with them can have them replaced under warranty.