2006 Kubota L39 TLB

razorray

Hey Everyone,

New to the board. Lots of great info!

I'm about to complete a deal on a used 2006 L39 TLB from a local dealer. It has 440 hrs and has all the options but the rear hoe thumb, which I would like to add later. Does Kubota sell the auxillary kit? Was there any major updates or differences from 2006 to the current model year? Just curious. Really trying to buy "used" verses new... the price difference in incredible.

I'm fairly mechanically inclined but this will be my first Kubota tractor and I want to complete a thorough inspection before sealing the deal. The dealer's a few hours away so I haven't seen it yet. From your experience what should I be looking for? How about when I test drive/operate it? I know every brand/model of equipment has its quirks and want to make sure there's no surprises.

Any other genaral iformation, pros, cons on the unit please let me know! By Monday I could be sealing the deal and posting a pic of my new ride.

Thanks

jlrsn

Did you buy it yet? I have a 2006 L39. It's a great tractor!! The 2006 L39 still has the Tier II Engine with 39HP, not the Pre Interim Tier IV Compliant Engine that drops the HP to 37.4 HP of the 2007 and newer L39 Tractors.
Jim