Skid Steer Adapter for my ML106

PBinWA

Special thanks to rback33 for the tip!

Yesterday I picked up my Skid Steer Adapter from my dealer . Officially, Mahindra doesn't offer a Skid Steer adapter for the ML106 loader but they do offer it for the ML110. Yes, it appears they are inter-changeable.

So I now have the adapter, some adapter blanks, some steel, a flush cutting tip for my torch, and a set of Bradco Pallet Forks too. All I need now is some dry weather and free time and I can change my bucket over to a skid steer bucket.

I'm waiting for snow season to pass but will add some pic's to this thread once I get cutting and welding.

Thanks again rback33! If you're ever out west let me know and I'll buy you some beer! :beer:

Dougster

Old Member

Yesterday I picked up my Skid Steer Adapter from my dealer . Officially, Mahindra doesn't offer a Skid Steer adapter for the ML106 loader but they do offer it for the ML110. Yes, it appears they are inter-changeable.

So I now have the adapter, some adapter blanks, some steel, a flush cutting tip for my torch, and a set of Bradco Pallet Forks too. All I need now is some dry weather and free time and I can change my bucket over to a skid steer bucket.

I'm waiting for snow season to pass but will add some pic's to this thread once I get cutting and welding.

Thanks again rback33! If you're ever out west let me know and I'll buy you some beer! :beer:
A very good move PB!!! :thumb: I doubt you will regret spending the money. :)

Just make sure the latching mechanism is well-lubed and functions properly... and that fit with your attachments is good. All of my previous problems were due to worn and/or defective parts.

Dougster :starbucks:

rback33

As most know I WILL be out west next week at Tulare. I will get to meet Dave for the first time face to face. :tiphat:

Dougster

Old Member
As most know I WILL be out west next week at Tulare. I will get to meet Dave for the first time face to face. :tiphat:
Damn cushy job you've got there Kid! :rolleyes: Lots of perks too! :cool:

At least take a bunch of picture out there for your older, less fortunate friends. :eek:

Dougster :starbucks:

PBinWA

OK, when you're in the Pacific Northwest (more specifically the Portland Oregon area)!

I'd say something bad about California but this is the wrong forum! :rolleyes: