B7800 with Estate Wagon

DAP

Here's a pic of the B7800

She'll be 2 in October of this year and it just turned 127 hours ...

A real delight .... there's a reason Kubota sells more of these than any other B series ..

Notice the step ... I must thank RonJHall for this .. he gave me the info and even mailed me an extra bracket he fabbed. Ron .. you da man.

So far I use a 6 foot Land Pride cutter, a forked carry-all (with decking), a PTO driven generator (which gets put on the carry all when needed- power in the field is great!), a 3-point field harrow for arena grooming, and the wagon for implements.

Attachments

• wagon.jpg
    wagon.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 211

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What a beast. It looks like a work horse! :thumb:
I know what you mean about the step. My 3010 came with one, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Any chance of inviting Ron J Hall over to this forum?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
looks GREAT!

what kind of arena groomer do you have and how well does it work?

I was wondering about the estate wagon. I see what you mean now. I was afraid you were pulling an old Buick station wagon around with your Kubota :yankchain:

Jim

DAP

looks GREAT!

what kind of arena groomer do you have and how well does it work?

I was wondering about the estate wagon. I see what you mean now. I was afraid you were pulling an old Buick station wagon around with your Kubota :yankchain:

Jim

Jim ... I use a field drag setup for a medium grasp ... this thing works perfectly and is very versatile .. seed prep, grooming, manure buster,

Here's 2 shots of the arena, a compound composition of sand and special clay ... fluffs up like baby powder ... and a shot of the drag harrow ...

another shot of the wagon ... this thing will hold a 1/4 cord of split wood or up to a ton - also has a hydraulic jack for a dump body (manually actuated) ...

Attachments

• P0004193.jpg
    P0004193.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 33
  • P0004191.jpg
    P0004191.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 32
  • P0004230.jpg
    P0004230.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 38
  • P0004210.jpg
    P0004210.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 45

DAP

What a beast. It looks like a work horse! :thumb:
I know what you mean about the step. My 3010 came with one, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Any chance of inviting Ron J Hall over to this forum?

Doc, your step came with the tractor. I always thought it strange that kubota ommited the step from its B series. This step is an L2800 step retrofitted for the B deck ... prolly the same step as yours.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
JHere's 2 shots of the arena, a compound composition of sand and special clay ... fluffs up like baby powder ...

What kind of clay are you using? My wife wants a training ring. I've built the fence but haven't worked the ground other than tilling and raking it.

Jim

DAP

The clay was here before we got here, but we've since learned it was specially mixed based on a recipe in an equine mag. A good farrier or one of the horse magazines will have information on this. It will also depend on what type of usage you'll want (dressage, barrel racing, light ground work, etc). The sand is there to help keep the clay from blowing away! It's a real nice surface.

Another new product is out, it is a rubber surface, lil rubber pieces small than a pea .. very confortable ... need to check into the maintenance on this stuff though ...

frufru

Just got a brand new Kubota B7800 , would like to know where can I purchase the same step as the one on your tractor.
Many Thanks,
frufru

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on your new tractor Frufru!
And welcome to Net Tractor Talk.
Sorry, I can't help you on the step but I'm sure DAP will reply when he sees your question.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

DAP

Just got a brand new Kubota B7800 , would like to know where can I purchase the same step as the one on your tractor.
Many Thanks,
frufru

FruFru ... this step is the step found on the Kubota L2800 models. It fits perfectly but a homemade bracket was needed for installation.

I've said it many times: I don't understand why Kubota Corp does not put a step in this machine. It's over 24 inches to the deck ...

Here are some pics if you need more info.

Attachments

• P0003870.JPG
    P0003870.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 23
  • P0003874.JPG
    P0003874.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 25
  • P0003877.JPG
    P0003877.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 24
  • P0003878.JPG
    P0003878.JPG