2013 RTV 1140 rear universal joints

Brad 1140

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but have already read lots of great info. I have a 2013 1140CPX and I need rear universal joints. They must be different then what the 900 uses as I did find part # for them but they are to narrow. Has anyone had any luck finding aftermarket joints for the rear of the 1140. My dealer wants $97 cdn each. Seems a bit expensive since I need 4. This poor machine has had a tough life with only 740hrs but it needs help. I just bought it but it was not to expensive but its going to need some TLC.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Sorry I don't have any information regarding the universal joints you need. But, still, welcome to the forum. Perhaps others here might be able to help get you. Come back often and share your experiences.

Mark.Sibole

If you can get 1 out in decent shape and take it to your local autoparts store they can measure everything up and hopefully find a match.

Brad 1140

Thanks guys. I think this will be dealer item. I was able to get measurements off a joint while still installed and the inside lockup dimension is wider then anything I can find. Oh well at least they are available. Thanks again.