nybirdman

HI everyone,
New to this forum,hailing from north of upstate NY,beautifull St. Lawrence county.I am a hobby/small business operator.I own a L4240 Kubota
with many small attachments.
NY birdman

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

Jim

zionview

Welcome, Birdman!! I spent a week in St. Lawrence County many years ago, mostly around Madrid-beautiful country!!

nybirdman

thanks for the welcome

I am going to try and post some pictures of my current tractor(L4240) I have had this for a year;traded a L3130 Grand.Decided that a cab would be nice in the winter,found that it works pretty well when its raining or 90 degrees.
The only problem now is that it limits my work in the woods and can't get it in the garage!!! Next project I guess is a pole barn.Never ends does it?

Attachments

• 100_0762 (Small).jpg
    100_0762 (Small).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 215
  • L4240 HST ,curtis snow plow (Small).jpg
    L4240 HST ,curtis snow plow (Small).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 214

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice looking rig Birdman. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. :thumb:
I have the predecessor to the 3130 ....the Grand L 3010. I love it. It does a great job for me.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

D

Deerlope

Welcome Birdman. I am also from St Law county NY. I also traded tractors last year but I knew that I was trading and had a pole barn put up before. I went from and L3830 w/no cab to a M-5040 with cab. The only bad thing that I find with a cab is that when the Bush Hog shears a pin I don't want to get out of the AC to fix it.LOL.
I am near West Potsdam.

nybirdman

lovely st.lawrence co.

Don't you love this weather!!!Man I am sick of winter;got tons of field work planned,anxious to get started.I put in about 8 acres of food plots.Last year we put in a garden and planning on making that a lot bigger this year.I also planted 100 raspberry plants last year;have ordered 75 more of those plus 75 blueberry.Got the eqiptment I might as well feed myself too.

D

Deerlope

If you don't like winter you better take that new Bota and head south a little. We make maple syrup and its getting late to tap. I did a few on Sunday and now it looks like we can do the rest starting Thurday. We have 30 established BB plants and had a big garden last year. I hunt so I can get most of our meat for the year. Turkeys in the spring and deer in the fall.