Am I in Hell?

Erik

don't worry - it's not Metallica, it's Seether.
as if that's supposed to make you feel any better. :yum:
for true hell, you should hear the Green Day version of "Downtown"...:pat:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Apparently I'm not having much time to keep up.

Who's the artist that ripped off Warren Zevon's "werewolves of London"? :D
Kid Rock "All Summer Long" I've also heard it called "SummerTime". It starts out using Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London" and later incorporates Lynard Skinards "Sweet Home Alabama".
I have to admit, I love the song. Course I like both the originals years ago when they were out.
The video is awesome:
http://www.albumrankings.com/showSong.php?song_id=895575

Av8r3400

IMO - I think that Kid Rock is one of the more talented entertainers in the music business right now. I've seen him several times in concert. His live shows are excellent.

:respect:

rback33

OK.. I am a huge Kid Rock fan and I like Seether too.... I have not heard this song yet. Will have to find it tonight when I get home.....

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
While I love the "All Summer Long' song, there is only one other Kid Rock song that I really like. "Cowboy". Those two songs kick butt and are both on my iPod ....I've never heard any other songs of his that I wanted to hear a 2nd time.
Av8r, you surprised me that you have been to multiple Kid Rock concerts.

joe lasky

OK.. I am a huge Kid Rock fan and I like Seether too.... I have not heard this song yet. Will have to find it tonight when I get home.....

Dude, you're married, don't do it:D:yum:

Wham or no Wham, it's still George Michaels. Heck, even Rage Agaisnt the Machine couldn't make that song work even if they tried.

Thinking about it, the only band that could make "Careless Whisper" work as a cover is either The Dead Milkmen or Black Flag, even then you probably wouldn't even reconize it from the Wham days.

Kid does have the black shoe polish wannabe thing going on though:respect:

Last edited: