Let's play in the snow with a tractor (and get paid) ...... !

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
My FIL has tri-plex rental and the parking was down to nil from plowed snow. He called in the Big Dog to move snow. Started at 8:30 this morning. I had Colt for the first 2 hours driving the dump truck until he had to go to work, then it was a 1 man show. Most every where you look in the pictures had 3 foot of snow piled. I'm taking a nap .................. :letitsnow:

Attachments

• IMG_0251.JPG
    IMG_0251.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 141

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Did your FIL realize that you probably would have done that without getting paid?

I ain't tellin him chit!

Really, they won't let me do that anymore. I use to do family favors all the time. We've mowed their rentals for years. I think it got to the point they saw the investment in the equipment and time it took for "bigger' jobs that it "clicked".

The first time I took money from them, the check set on the frig for months until MIL said, "you ever cash that check" and we had to find it. Now they always make sure for me to let them know what they owe and "don't let the check get lost." They get mad when I don't invoice right away too ....... :thumb:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good work Dawg. Nice set up you have there. Did you use the ATV to push the snow into piles so you could then use the FEL to load it into the dump?

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
The first time I took money from them, the check set on the frig for months until MIL said, "you ever cash that check"

Funny you say that about the check. My dad gave me a check for $50 dollars nine years ago. My wife ran across it about three weeks ago. Yep never was cashed and I don't even know what it was for.