hydraulics question for yanmar 1700

redman

every thing works fine on 3 pt lift so no complaints there, but was wondering if i leave the lift up with an attachment it will slowly start back down when the motor is shut down, is there some seals or o-rings some where that might be getting bad..tractor has 1100 hrs and runs and operates perfect and has no visible leaks..thanks for any help

lens12

I wouldn't worry about it. If you really want the 3 point to stay up, screw the knob in under the seat.

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
every thing works fine on 3 pt lift so no complaints there, but was wondering if i leave the lift up with an attachment it will slowly start back down when the motor is shut down, is there some seals or o-rings some where that might be getting bad..tractor has 1100 hrs and runs and operates perfect and has no visible leaks..thanks for any help

I would never leave the Loader or the 3 point up when not in use for safety reasons With the hydrauilics loaded alls fine , should a hose or line break & someone or something happens to wander under the equipment , instant gillotine .

All it takes is a weak spot in the hose & a good hot day IMO :tiphat: .