bed rails

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">i forgot to mention that a vacume cleaner belt will work as a holder to help hold the stuff in you just slide them over and stretch it to the end and walla. thanks for posting a picture of them mounted .being i don't have an rtv i never get to see my stuff mounted unless some post a picture of it. thanks .</P>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
tommy here is a side view of your spare tire carrier mountedto the bed rail.how do you attach more than one picture to a post?</p>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
[quote user="bigdeer2000"]</p>

tommy here is a side view of your spare tire carrier mountedto the bed rail.how do you attach more than one picture to a post?</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
tommy i finally got the picture to post. the tire and wheel you see mounted is the factory front off my ranger and is just to let you see what it looks like. i am still trying to decide on what after market tires i want on the rtv.so until then i won"t have a spare to mount on the rails. really pleased with all the accessories you made for my rtv. i am sure i will be a long time customer.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Bigdeer, </p>

That looks good. </p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
that looks pretty good.it looks like i could have made it higher . what size tire is that you have mounted? ofcourse you could always bolt it to the bottom holes on the tire rack. is it sturdy ?ya'll do know that if you have too much of a top load on the rail attachments you can bolt the holders to the side wall.i think i made some 3/16 holes in them something small but enough to hold them tighter.i wasn't sure how far down that bed wall came but it looks like i was pretty close. thasnks agin for posting pictures.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
as for as posting muliple picture i just keep putting in the url thingies . and i can put a whole lot of them i just hit enter and it drops the link down and i put another on top.</p>