bed rails

DigOrange

Tommy - how would they mount to the RTV? What would be the price for a set for my 900? I have the Orange/Grey version so Grey would work fine.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">ok the way it is right now we lookin at a straight 68.00 for the round bar and 70.00 for the tubing. i can't get the tubing anu cheaper the price on the round bar ones might be able to drop but it's a maybe the price of steel if going up. now that is gonna be with two 1"sockets on each side so you can put what ever you want in them until i make something for them or youcan get them without the sockets but i would have the sockets put on because they will come in handy in the future tell me if that price is too high and i'll do some more calling to see if i can find cheaper iron . now that price is without shipping but they aren't that heavy so i don't think the shipping will be to high. let me know what you think .tomight so i can start on them tomorrow or start lookin for more cheaper iron tomorrow.</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">as for as the mounting you will have to drill 3 -3/8 " holes on the top lip of the bed to mount them</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">ok guys i got a deal for you the demo rails i was doing well one of them i let my son mess around with the welder and he didn't let things cool down to good before welding again and the rail has about a 3/16 bend in it not the angle iron but the round bar to see the bow you would have to look from the back of the rtv to the front and look real good at it but the other rail is fine but i can't let it go like that so if someone wants it this is what i'm gonna do tha matial was about 50.00 plus gas to get it now they are not painted if someone wants them they can have them for 50.00 plus shipping i will post a picture with a straight edge on it if you wanna see the bow if not pm me and the first one gets it . now thats 50.00 plus shipping i'm takin a loss but atleast i won't have toleave them just sit there and rustup and someone can use them. take that back being i'm spraying some other stuff today i'll goahead and hit them with a coat of black primer too so they will be primered up all you will have to do is paint them.</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">these don't have the pockets on them . do you want them on it?</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">ok digorange here is the bedrails you got if you want them i went ahead and put the sockets on and while i was at it i painted them too for you so i would say you got one heck of a deal. if you still want the straight edge picture i can get you one to.so what do you think?</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005428pz0.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005429pr3.jpg
</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">the sockets are 4" deep and a 3/4 " pipe will fit into them . i put a tab at the bottom to work as a stop but not enough to block it off so water will drain .oh and i didn't drill any hole to mount them you will have to do that sorry you can't have everything for 50.00.lol just kidding i forgot to and it was to late and i had already sprayed them .</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">he ain't replying maybe he don't want them black?? oops!!</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true"> Show him a pair of " HOT PINK ", that will get his attention...... Then he will tell you how much he LOVED the black !!!</P>

<P mce_keep="true">Two Guns,</P>
<P mce_keep="true">What is the Louisiana interpertation of a Coonass??????????????You know we all live in different parts of this BIG United states??????????</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true"></P>
<P mce_keep="true"> Coon-ass is a word used in reference to a person of Cajun ethnicity !!!! InLouisiana, expeciallyin south Louisiana,It nice to be called a Cajun, but a honor to be called a Coon-ass !!!!</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> It's a culture thing !!!!</P>
<P mce_keep="true"><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=4> ~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">now wait if yours was 50.00 that means i owe you 10.00 and some rails??? something ait right here??</P>