RTV-X1100C Information

rapracing

.... Think maybe what was ment, was it would be a great source of information, to help others get to the source of the problem.

..... Or a great informative thread !!! Wouldn't you think so .....

..... Two Guns

Guess I would hope so. Wasn't sure if he was finding humor/entertainment in the problem.

BaiJiu

I think that anytime a member identifies a problem or concern we all benefit, several people have decided to hold off on purchasing these machines as a result of this thread until Kubota sorts it's clunking problem.

BaiJiu

No doubt they already have a fix, probably just trying to get around all the politics and cost of a recall.

King

I meant good source of information for the problem . Going to be a good thread with lots of post and comments Thanks Tim

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
No doubt they already have a fix, probably just trying to get around all the politics and cost of a recall.

Way I look at it, and I would imagine many others would feel the same way I would.

I just spent XXXXXX amout of money on this machine. They can get off their ass and fix it immediatley. If nothing else make a effort....
Phone calls and waiting for a "company rep" will not get it. KUBOTA needs to step up ...........

Give me one to use until mine gets fixed. AND, for me putting up with the BS, they ( KUBOTA ) would give me something to make me feel in comfort.
Like a free service and/ or a nice accessory. ( and I don't mean a damn keychain either).
DO SOMETHING NOW, dont wait until they have some sort of "board meeting" or
corporate financial meeting to see how much it is going to cost ....

..... two guns

Attachments

• Two Guns Cajun Country.jpg
    Two Guns Cajun Country.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 150

rapracing

We will see. According to the dealer my unit was shipped from them on January 27th. You would have thought maybe they would have had a handle on it and not shipped if they knew of the issue

Tailrotor

Hi everybody I am the poster that put the video on TBN web page and happen to come across this site. Looks like word gets around fast which is a good thing. And I hope we get a fix to this problem ASAP.

That video is of our company RTV X 1100c with 54 hours if not for belonging to the TBN forum I would of never checked our RTV and been none the wiser. My honest opinion I think this is going to take so time to fix. If you look at the back wheels the assembly that the drive shaft goes through is made of aluminum and is bolted top and bottom at this fixed points is were all the play is.

It looks as if the bolts are sized wrong or bushings size wrong for the fitting itself. And allowing the play to move back and forth. I have not tore anything apart yet to see exactly what can be done to fix it our dealer wants to look at it and tear it apart step by step and see what the exact problem is and what can be done. He is waiting as many other dealers on word from kubota.

I hope this is a easy fix and soon I really wanted to buy one of these for my own side business but now will wait to see how this all plays out.

BaiJiu

Tailrotor welcome, happy you found our site. Cross integration is great and will make us stronger and more informed.

BaiJiu

DO SOMETHING NOW, dont wait until they have some sort of "board meeting" or
corporate financial meeting to see how much it is going to cost ....

..... two guns[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, you are right on the mark as usual.

BaiJiu

Is this the only RTV with that problem, I bought a 2013 900 in December and the weather has been so bad I never had an opportunity to drive it on a surface that would let me feel any kind of clunk or shimme.

BaiJiu

Gotta love it, some of my best AME's were from the rotor group. When I did my annuals I always preferred the rotor guys they have the no forgiveness attitude and I like that.

Tailrotor

Gotta love it, some of my best AME's were from the rotor group. When I did my annuals I always preferred the rotor guys they have the no forgiveness attitude and I like that.

I've met some good mechs through the years that can do both side of the house. I have 21 guys plus that work for me now. I enjoy it so dam much I can't quit, but one day I guess. Still having fun and toys to buy.

I sure hope kubota gets this thing figured out I really like the RTV X 1100c in camo. It sure would make plowing snow so much more enjoyable.

BaiJiu

Thanks tailrotor, I appreciate the work all you AME's do, kept me and many others shiny side up for so many years. We couldn't afford the scrutiny in the RTV world but we certainly want a sense of quality and reliability.

Tailrotor

Thanks tailrotor, I appreciate the work all you AME's do, kept me and many others shiny side up for so many years. We couldn't afford the scrutiny in the RTV world but we certainly want a sense of quality and reliability.

I hear that. And kubota is I have faith. I have a BX 2230 with 600 hrs and not one problem. And a L45 with 200 hrs and runs like a dream.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 141