Kioti loader roll back issue ??

BigAl

Hi Guys ,
I'm Back ! Sorry about the delay . I been at the ranch and moving snow with my 2 stage snow blower . Good God oh mighty , that thing can blow some serious snow .
Anyway ,I finally realized that if I remove the added linkage that is installed at the hydraulic dump rams and hook them directly to the bucket pins all my issues of roll back will be solved . I'll do that this summer when I return back to the ranch .
I'll also get some pictures of the toughest meanest grapple you ever saw posted soon . I built it myself and it is a devil ! It is set up so I can still use my existing front bucket too . very handy ....

DK35vince

Anyway ,I finally realized that if I remove the added linkage that is installed at the hydraulic dump rams and hook them directly to the bucket pins all my issues of roll back will be solved . I'll do that this summer when I return back to the ranch .
Do a little measuring. It might work OK, but you might also loose to much dump angle. Also without the linkage make sure when the cylinders are fully extended they will not hit the loader frame near the pivot pins.(I know my cylinders would hit there without the linkage).

DK35vince

Al.
I see you have the self leveling loader.
What would happen if you shortened the leveling arms above your main loader arms?
Shortening the leveling arms an inch or 2 would raise the tilt cylinders. If the tilt cylinders are higher they will pull the bucket back farther..
Can't tell from your pictures if this would work or not.

DK35vince

Shortening the leveling arms an inch or 2 would raise the tilt cylinders. If the tilt cylinders are higher they will pull the bucket back farther..
Forgot about the bucket stops. They would also need to be moved or altered for this to work.
But they will need to be moved anyway to get more rollback.

Gut feeling is I see a train wreck in the makings....:hide:

I'm reminded of the scene from Ghostbusters...:rolleyes:
[hears a siren approaching and an old, gray station wagon pulls up in the driveway]
Dr. Peter Venkman: Whoa! Whoa! You can't park right here!
[looks and sees Stantz in the driver's seat]
Dr Ray Stantz: [gets out] Everybody can relax, I found the car. Needs some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end.
Dr. Peter Venkman: How much?
Dr Ray Stantz: Only $4800.
[Venkman looks shocked]
Dr Ray Stantz: Also new rings, mufflers, a little wiring.

My advice would be to get the KMW kit and take care of the problem properly. All these other ideas would be fine if there wasn't a simple and known solution, but there is. Get the kit and go back to business.

Just my opinion and that usually doesn't stand for all that much. Although everybody has an opinion, it is a fact that some do indeed get paid for theirs and theirs does indeed count more than the other guy who is not getting paid for his.:wave:

shinnlinger

Whadyamean proper way????

Get your torch and grinder and start hacking...I dont want to see no touch up spray paint either....