What do these numbers mean on a New Holland?

bigdave

On the right side of tractor on transmission mounting boss is these numbers; (*EM4H4C) (*6L23B*) (*355273M*) On the right side of engine in the center of pan rail is these numbers; (*NA639484*) (6J03) (82850639). Do any of these numbers give the year & model of tractor? I want to get an operator & repair manual for it. I want to make sure I get the right one to keep from buying the wrong one. Any help will be appreciated. I am new to this. Thank you.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk Dave. Sorry you stumped me with your first question. I'm not a New Holland guy and don't have a clue what those numbers indicate. Hopefully one of our New Holland guys will see this and respond soon.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Your local New Holland dealer's parts guys should be able to help you, or you could call Messick's (New Holland dealer and site advertiser) or contact them online at www.messicks.com.

Good luck

Fred

caseihagtech

On the right side of tractor on transmission mounting boss is these numbers; (*EM4H4C) (*6L23B*) (*355273M*) On the right side of engine in the center of pan rail is these numbers; (*NA639484*) (6J03) (82850639). Do any of these numbers give the year & model of tractor? I want to get an operator & repair manual for it. I want to make sure I get the right one to keep from buying the wrong one. Any help will be appreciated. I am new to this. Thank you.

The 82850639 is the part number. Same type of numbers I see all day long on the red equipment. What is this machine?