Score! Snow Blower

PBinWA

OK kids, enough is enough with the mushy stuff. Can't you move all this hugging and kissing over to the Kioti forum or something? You're giving us Mahindra owners a bad rep! ;)

Ok back on topic for a moment.

Doug ya need one of these. You would be able to increase sales and still enjoy the football game. :mrgreen:

This 880 lb snow plowin’ bot features GPS and a pair of video cameras in its eyes. Pink Tentacle says the robot has “a system that compresses the snow into hard blocks measuring 60 x 30 x 15 cm (24 x 12 x 6 in.), which Yuki-taro expels from its rear end.”

And what am I going to do with the blocks???....Build an igloo???:mrgreen:

This 880 lb snow plowin’ bot features GPS and a pair of video cameras in its eyes. Pink Tentacle says the robot has “a system that compresses the snow into hard blocks measuring 60 x 30 x 15 cm (24 x 12 x 6 in.), which Yuki-taro expels from its rear end.”

And what am I going to do with the blocks???....Build an igloo???:mrgreen:

I saw another blurb on the robot and it said that they use the blocks in coolers or ice boxes.

Dougster

Old Member
The third one was a sympathy hug. I had hurt feelings. Sorry PB but ya gotta get hugs while the gettn' is good. :mrgreen:
Sympathy or none... There is no way that you deserved triple hugs. :rolleyes:
Ok back on topic for a moment.

Doug ya need one of these. You would be able to increase sales and still enjoy the football game. :mrgreen:

No need for that silly little toy. What I really need is a Jeep! :thumb: That 3/4 ton of mine plows like a champ with its 800 lb plow and 900 lbs of ballast out back... all riding on those fine Cooper snows... but folks down here just don't design their driveways and yards with any consideration for snowplowing anymore. They bring in landscape contractors who make it all but impossible for anything 'cept a Jeep!

If I had a Jeep, I'd already be drinking Starbucks coffee... anytime I felt like it! ;)

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
This 880 lb snow plowin’ bot features GPS and a pair of video cameras in its eyes. Pink Tentacle says the robot has “a system that compresses the snow into hard blocks measuring 60 x 30 x 15 cm (24 x 12 x 6 in.), which Yuki-taro expels from its rear end.” And what am I going to do with the blocks???....Build an igloo???:mrgreen:
I saw another blurb on the robot and it said that they use the blocks in coolers or ice boxes.
Oh Brother! :rolleyes: Just get me a Jeep! :thumb: I know I used to have one... and it absolutely killed my back... but this is no time to consider personal comfort. There is GREEN MONEY to be made out there! :mrgreen:

Dougster

Oh Brother! :rolleyes: Just get me a Jeep! :thumb: I know I used to have one... and it absolutely killed my back... but this is no time to consider personal comfort. There is GREEN MONEY to be made out there! :mrgreen:

Dougster

Ya know maybe if you had been nicer to Santa,:bash: he might have brought you one.:thumb:

Oh now that ya have a little of that Green stuff in your pocket you want MORE. Don't ya?;)

Dougster

Old Member
Ya know maybe if you had been nicer to Santa,:bash: he might have brought you one.:thumb:

Oh now that ya have a little of that Green stuff in your pocket you want MORE. Don't ya?;)
I'm afraid that what I've earned and then some was all turned over to a very nice dentist lady this afternoon for one filling and two new teeth! :eek: My "ear, nose and throat" doctor gave me the go ahead this morning (after getting my cat scan result back relating to some lingering facial pain following 3 left-side RC's) to complete my dental work... and I had it all done this afternoon. How is that for efficient! :thumb:

The doctor said that the cat scan of my head showed "absolutely nothing"... so with all this new money in hand, I was free to go ahead and "Git 'er Done"!!! :)

Dougster

Bindian

OK kids, enough is enough with the mushy stuff. Can't you move all this hugging and kissing over to the Kioti forum or something? You're giving us Mahindra owners a bad rep! ;)
PB,
:sorry::hide: I must have been too sleepy and needed to go to bed. I have no clue:fishing: what I was doing. :pat: :)
hugs, Brandi