Well,

kenmac

I found the site & doc. got me the hook up so, I'am here. Mabe no one will be angry I found the site. So , I'll just hi for now:wave:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Kenmac! Welcome to NTT.

Don't worry. No one here will be angry. We are tickled to attract other tractor owners who will post here on NTT. It's fun talking about our favorite workhorses.
Be sure to post a pic of your tractor when you get a chance. We all like pictures. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

kenmac

There is

a guy on the other site( if I can say this) that has that same picture of that same dog that goes by inspector. Ohio TC13, Are you that person just different name ??

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:D You can say the name Ken. TBN. It's okay. (but thanks for asking)
And yes, that is the same inspector we all came to know and love but with a different member name. And he's a mod here. :thumb:

kenmac

Hey Kenmac! Welcome to NTT.

Be sure to post a pic of your tractor when you get a chance. We all like pictures. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

How do I add an avatar or a picture under my user name?? I have looked but can't find how I add it. Guess I don't know what I'am looking for to add the picture.
Thanks

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
How do I add an avatar or a picture under my user name?? I have looked but can't find how I add it. Guess I don't know what I'am looking for to add the picture.
Thanks
Go to the upper left of the screen where you are reading this, User CP, then Setting and Options in the left column.

And welcome aboard!

kenmac

found it

Thanks cal.
Give me an A/C , Plumbing, gas, Or a couple wrenches and I can go to work . But, when it comes to these computers , I'll admit , I'am some what challenged at times:eek:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I see your avatar is not set up yet Kenmac. If you have a favorite picture you would like to use for your avatar, it can be resized so that it will work. If you aren't sure how to resize it just post it here and one of us can resize it for you. I could even put your avatar in for you if you are having trouble, just post the pic and I'll take it from there.

kenmac

Thanks,
Just did some work on the tractor yesterday & didn't get fiished until late. I'll have to take a picture today ( if I get the time)download it then try to post.

N

Nicahawk

Welcome Kenmack. Glad you came over. Good place to kick back and enjoy all the posts. It's amazing what you can learn.

Did you know we like pictures? I stumbled with posting pictures for a while (still do), but have managed to post a couple. If you have problems, just ask....lot of knowledge hear at NTT.

What part of our country are you from?

kenmac

Welcome Kenmack. Glad you came over. Good place to kick back and enjoy all the posts. It's amazing what you can learn.

Did you know we like pictures? I stumbled with posting pictures for a while (still do), but have managed to post a couple. If you have problems, just ask....lot of knowledge hear at NTT.

What part of our country are you from?

I know some of the folkes here as , some are from another tractor forum.I'am from down here in the heart of dixie Guess which state
icon10.gif

N

Nicahawk

I know some of the folkes here as , some are from another tractor forum.I'am from down here in the heart of dixie Guess which state
icon10.gif

The heart of dixie must be Georgia....? I lived in E Tennessee for several years. Love that part of our country.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
congrads !
You got it !!!

Dallas county. Where are you now ?

We're in northern Virginia about 50 miles from DC.

I'm from Texas, just a few miles from Mobilus in Clay County. I worked for RCA Communications in the 1970's and I transferred to Dallas Texas. My wife had moved to the Dallas area to attend North Texas State Univ. We met there and got married 27 years ago. We moved to Virginia 12 years ago.

There' no relatives left in Dallas Co, but we still have folks in Athens and Tuscaloosa.

Jim