Do we have a NTT Frappr started yet ?

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Jerry, I don't see a dot for you, under any name. I went and joined, and that lets me post a screen name different from the account name. Did you post without joining? Maybe in that case, only the administrator can change things.

Doc I don't see you either. Do I need a secret decoder ring or something?

Will somebody please verify my dot is visible? Thanks!

As for me, I just specified the County for my location. That put the dot between two runways at the regional airport, an unlikely place for an orchard but that's as specific as I want to show the world. Members here are welcome to stop by any time, just PM me for a more accurate location. :)

Jerry, I don't see a dot for you, under any name. I went and joined, and that lets me post a screen name different from the account name. Did you post without joining? Maybe in that case, only the administrator can change things.

Doc I don't see you either. Do I need a secret decoder ring or something?

Will somebody please verify my dot is visible? Thanks!

As for me, I just specified the County for my location. That put the dot between two runways at the regional airport, an unlikely place for an orchard but that's as specific as I want to show the world. Members here are welcome to stop by any time, just PM me for a more accurate location. :)

I see ya, CA:applause:

Will

I seen ya too CA, well when I could connect.

Now all I get is this. I hope it's a faster server. :D

Attachments

• frapprmoving.jpg
    frapprmoving.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 262

Will

Jerry, if it won't let you continue with your original e-mail address, just make up a fictitious address.

Rico

Everybody should be able to edit their own pin.

Hey Will,

Speaking of editing, why don't you add some pictures to your photobucket? Can't tell you how many times I have just been scrolling through threads and come across your photobucket link and immediately click on it, (not even looking to see who's it is) only to see your lonely picture.:D :poke:

I keep looking at the map and I see everyone in the eastern third of the US and then those on the west coast and then I see myself all by my lonesome in the middle of country. :smile: Now I KNOW there has to be someone closer than 1500 miles. :hide2: