Dogs running loose

Dougster

Old Member
Hey hey hey, enough of that kind of talk. :D :yankchain:

Seriously I like this kind of equipment, if the interest is there we can add a forum just for that kind of stuff.
I know. :eek: We veered way off-topic. :badidea: Sorry about that Chief! ;)
Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I know. :eek: We veered way off-topic. :badidea: Sorry about that Chief! ;)
Dougster

Doug,
I was not talking about veering off topic, that didn't bother me. Heck I caused that.
I was talking about Shinn saying you would have to find another forum if you were running an excavator and a bobcat but no tractor. I was suggesting I'll expand this forum to talk about that kind of stuff if there is enough interest.

Dougster

Old Member
Doug,
I was not talking about veering off topic, that didn't bother me. Heck I caused that.
I was talking about Shinn saying you would have to find another forum if you were running an excavator and a bobcat but no tractor. I was suggesting I'll expand this forum to talk about that kind of stuff if there is enough interest.
A forum for construction-related equipment... skidsteers, excavators and backhoes... might not be a bad idea. Lord knows I didn't come here to redesign your website... :D ... but I am certainly interested in such equipment. Maybe enough others are as well. :)

Dougster

Titleman

A forum for construction-related equipment... skidsteers, excavators and backhoes... might not be a bad idea. Lord knows I didn't come here to redesign your website... :D ... but I am certainly interested in such equipment. Maybe enough others are as well. :)

Dougster
We've been kinda/sorta off and on looking for a small backhoe or excavator ourselves. The couple Dougster posted a picture of , the Takeuchi 28 hp in particularly, is something that would probably be a good fit for us. Since the subject has come up, if there was a forum here, I would check it out occassionally. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. Sorry, for the interruption, but seemed like the perfect place to interject this. :tiphat: Thanks, Tom

Now it is them dang cats. They love to sit up on the roofs of my truck and car. Unfortunately, they do more than just sit. :yuk:

Dougster

Here its my own doggone dog that sits on my truck. He is a shepard/mix and is a beautiful dog, and big and muscular. And he likes to jump up on my truck to sun himself. I have one of those training collars but he wont do it when he is wearing the collar. Talk about frustrating. So I have to keep him chained up. Not just for that though....he had started wandering down to my neighbors place. Keep thinking about getting one of those invisible fences but have been unsure about their effectiveness.

shinnlinger

Dougster,

Even if you got rid of all your internal combustion goodies I would still love to see you in this forum...what I meant was you may need to find another forum in addition to this one to keep up with the latest and greatest topics pertinant to skidsteers and the like.

Doc,

I thought you were refering to me making a cut at my home state...

Sorry for any confusion/alienation...I love you guys.

Titleman,

Doc started a thread on mini ex's under miscelanous you might be interested in...I think you should get a 10,000 lb machine based on my experience...I just want you to be happy with your purchase.

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, Even if you got rid of all your internal combustion goodies I would still love to see you in this forum...what I meant was you may need to find another forum in addition to this one to keep up with the latest and greatest topics pertinant to skidsteers and the like.
I don't think anyone has to worry very much! ;) No way I'll be getting rid of my current tractor anytime soon. And all of the possible permutations and combinations of machines I might buy... now and in the future... will have to include something with a PTO and 3-point hitch! Hopefully, that will keep me fully qualified as a tractor owner! :D

Dougster