New England Snow (have ya had enough)

Ductape

And I think you just want a luxury SUV for yourself like Al has got! ;)

Dougster

Can't deny it !!!!!:wave:

IF i was to buy a NEW tractor, its going to have a cab with heat and A/C. Imagine my neighbors watching me blow snow in boxers and a wife-beater, jamming to whatevers on my Sirius satellite radio (probably Sirius 7).:moon3:

Problem is.... that would likely mean a tractor payment, which i've done just fine without.... thank you!

Makes it difficult to get the permission up front (unlike my method of do-first, then-ask-forgiveness) and NOT go buy that new tractor i've always dreamed about. :waiting:

Dougster

Old Member
Can't deny it !!!!!:wave:

IF i was to buy a NEW tractor, its going to have a cab with heat and A/C. Imagine my neighbors watching me blow snow in boxers and a wife-beater, jamming to whatevers on my Sirius satellite radio (probably Sirius 7).:moon3:

Problem is.... that would likely mean a tractor payment, which i've done just fine without.... thank you!

Makes it difficult to get the permission up front (unlike my method of do-first, then-ask-forgiveness) and NOT go buy that new tractor i've always dreamed about. :waiting:
I'm not even gonna ask what one would cost with heat, AC and satellite radio!!! :eek:

And long ago it became painfully clear that the poor old Dougster will never know the joy of owning a brand new tractor... with or without monthly payments. You *new* tractor guys & gals play in a world in which I simply do not exist! :eek:

Dougster

I'm not even gonna ask what one would cost with heat, AC and satellite radio!!! :eek:

And long ago it became painfully clear that the poor old Dougster will never know the joy of owning a brand new tractor... with or without monthly payments. You *new* tractor guys live in a world in which I simply do not exist! :eek:

Dougster

Ya need to get a job like mine. :mrgreen:

How true, how true :thumb: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And not just any coffee -------STARBUCKS coffee:yankchain:.

And we all know it takes inches and inches of :snow: to fill a STARBUCKS cup.

AT the rate this winter is going. Doug is going to need several feet of the white stuff, just so as he can afford a small cup of the premium stuff. :whistle:

Dougster

Old Member
How true, how true :thumb: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And not just any coffee -------STARBUCKS coffee:yankchain:.
And we all know it takes inches and inches of :snow: to fill a STARBUCKS cup.

AT the rate this winter is going. Doug is going to need several feet of the white stuff, just so as he can afford a small cup of the premium stuff. :whistle:
I'll have you characters know that I almost bought a cup of Starbucks coffee today!!! :thumb:

Then I snapped out of it and realized who I was... and it was not Donald Trump. :unhappy:

Dougster

I'll have you characters know that I almost bought a cup of Starbucks coffee today!!! :thumb:

Then I snapped out of it and realized who I was... and it was not Donald Trump. :unhappy:

Dougster

Yup then you went straight to the kitchen and slapped some PB on some stale bread. :wave: