Okay... Who is the NTT Comedian???

Dougster

Old Member
Sounds like it's back to hoping for your numbers to come up in the Lottery. :cool:
When you are down and nearly out... you take your hope where you can find it. :eek:
Doug I can't see all that is written in picture three,,, does is read I'd love to meet you?:pat:
Okay for you Larry!!! :rolleyes: You may be my backhoe expert & mentor... but just remember that you haven't yet been cleared from the suspect list!!! ;) :yankchain:

Dougster :starbucks:

xPosTech

Well, more bad news: Further detective work and consultation with handwriting experts has determined that the autograph of M.J. I received is a counterfeit... a blatant fraud. :( There goes my hope of selling a genuine M.J. autograph and making enough on the sale to buy a new John Deere 410J. :( It ain't gonna happen. :umbrella:

Note below the fraudulent autograph on the photo I received compared to two authenticated photographs of presumably similar vintage. :eek:

Not even close. :rolleyes:

Just who are you checking with on authenticity? Web searches? Public web searches? What's gonna happen when your neighbors find out you're a Michael Jackson fan? :eek: Somebody (I've got CRS) once said "Remember the consequences." :yankchain:

Have you considered that it might even be someone from that other tractor forum? Anybody over there come to mind?

Ted

jbrumberg

Ted:

Be careful :pat: . If I remember correctly mention of that other tractor forum and 'Ol Dougster's neighbors make him a little bit paranoid :eek: . Jay :letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
Just who are you checking with on authenticity? Web searches? Public web searches? What's gonna happen when your neighbors find out you're a Michael Jackson fan? :eek: Somebody (I've got CRS) once said "Remember the consequences." :yankchain:
I am convinced that my autograph authentication experts were for real... and that's all that matters. :cool:

As for my neighbors... they can probably hear the CD's playing right now! :wink:
Have you considered that it might even be someone from that other tractor forum? Anybody over there come to mind?
Hmmmmm... :confused: I didn't realize anybody was left over there. :yum:

Dougster

Old Member
Ted: Be careful :pat: . If I remember correctly mention of that other tractor forum and 'Ol Dougster's neighbors make him a little bit paranoid :eek: . Jay :letitsnow:
Ha!!! ;) Some private psychotherapist you turned out to be!!! :rolleyes:

While I do hate my evil neighbors... nothing personal, just a "general principles" thang... and, of course, they hate me... I don't recall that mentioning that other tractor forum was ever problem. I'm sure it's still a great place for repetitive asking & answering of trivial techno-questions, endless brand complaints and a healthy dose of newbie whining. Other than that, I'm sure it's a fine site.

Look at it this way: Any site that occasionally bans the crotchety old Junk can't be all bad!!! :yum:

I just prefer to be here. Great bunch of guys and gals. All enjoyment, no ugliness. It makes all the difference in the world! :thumb:

jbrumberg

Dougster :starbucks: :

If you really want to mess with your neighbors :thumb: and they probably deserve it :moon3: . Blast the MJ CD's and do the "moonwalk" outside of your house :cool: . It could be a variant of my "Snow Dance" :eek:. Do it quickly though. It would take me around 2 hours to get there to bail you out :yum: . Jay :letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster :starbucks: : If you really want to mess with your neighbors :thumb: and they probably deserve it :moon3: . Blast the MJ CD's and do the "moonwalk" outside of your house :cool: . It could be a variant of my "Snow Dance" :eek:. Do it quickly though. It would take me around 2 hours to get there to bail you out :yum: . Jay :letitsnow:
Remember that I live on a hill Jay... and with the current slippery coating of snow out there, any attempt at a moonwalk would probably find me slipping all the way down the driveway and into the street... where I would probably not make a smooth landing. The neighbors would just laugh at me as I crawl back up to the house... looking for the stereo off switch and the Ibuprofen. :eek:

Ted:

Be careful :pat: . If I remember correctly mention of that other tractor forum and 'Ol Dougster's neighbors make him a little bit paranoid :eek: . Jay :letitsnow:

Remember, just because someone is paranoid...it does NOT mean there are NOT people out to get him...:D

By the way, Doug is that non-descript chevy sedan still parked down the street from you...:rolleyes:

Dougster

Old Member
Remember, just because someone is paranoid...it does NOT mean there are NOT people out to get him...:D By the way, Doug is that non-descript chevy sedan still parked down the street from you...:rolleyes:
Now cut that out Paul! ;) I don't believe that anyone is out to "get the old Dougster" except maybe God (with bad luck) and the government (with endless, ever increasing fees and taxes). This M.J. autograph and CD set thang may be a genuine mystery with no one yet willing to step up and take responsibility... but it's not exactly a major threat to my life, health or property. :D

MrsMtnViewRanch

Now cut that out Paul! ;) I don't believe that anyone is out to "get the old Dougster" except maybe God (with bad luck) and the government (with endless, ever increasing fees and taxes). This M.J. autograph and CD set thang may be a genuine mystery with no one yet willing to step up and take responsibility... but it's not exactly a major threat to my life, health or property. :D

:biggrin:

It was me. Brian made me do it.

(Just kidding.)

But it really was me. I thought the heart over the "i" in Michael would be a give away it wasn't a real autograph.

I got the CD on eBay, came from Northern California. Got the photo on the internet, printed it out, signed it. On one of my private forums, put out a call for anyone in the Santa Barbara area, one woman who lives in Pennsylvania was going to be in SB for work last week, so I mailed the entire thing to her priority, she flew out here with the package and put it in the mail. Should have been a Santa Barbara postmark on it, that was disappointing that there was none.

Then I just sat back and waited.

Last edited:

Dougster

Old Member
:biggrin: It was me. Brian made me do it. (Just kidding.) But it really was me. I thought the heart over the "i" in Michael would be a give away it wasn't a real autograph.

I got the CD on eBay, came from Northern California. Got the photo on the internet, printed it out, signed it. On one of my private forums, put out a call for anyone in the Santa Barbara area, one woman who lives in Pennsylvania was going to be in SB for work last week, so I mailed the entire thing to her priority, she flew out here with the package and put it in the mail. Should have been a Santa Barbara postmark on it, that was disappointing that there was none.

Then I just sat back and waited.
Hmmmmmmm... :confused:
I was gonna say that I was SHOCKED, SHOCKED, SHOCKED... and that this appeared to be a blatant attempt by an ever-faithful wife to cover-up for Hollywood Brian's dastardly and diabolical escapades... and probably a direct result of Brian's building "about-to-explode" guilt... but this detailed confession sounds awfully darn real and plausible. :ohmy: :shock: Holy cow!!! :eek:

Now, instead, I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED, SHOCKED... that a very nice person (like Mrs. Brian obviously is) could be driven into taking such extreme and devious measures by her extra-large equipment-crazed husband!!! :yum:

In other words, Hollywood Brain still gets the blame no matter what!!! :yum:

p.s., The autographed pic is still on the wall and the CD is still playing in the stereo as we speak! ;) Thanks Mrs. B! :wave: -d

p.p.s., Looks like the the crazy old Edster was right after all!!! :eek: -d

Don't blame me,:eek: it wasn't my idea.:sorry: Remember the:starbucks: I had hoped that you would have picked up on my hint about the Mrs, but alas it was not to be.:hide:

MrsMtnViewRanch

.......that a very nice person (like Mrs. Brian obviously is) could be driven into taking such extreme and devious measures by her extra-large equipment-crazed husband!!! :yum:

In other words, Hollywood Brain still gets the blame no matter what!!! :yum:

Sweetie, believe me when I say Brian isn't nearly that devious. The only little (ha) devil in that man's life, sleeps next to him at night.

:D

His only input was to help me choose a picture to print out. :wink: It was sure fun, though. You had me laughing pretty hard at times. Glad you like the music.

And, hey, for the record, Michael Jackson is not our neighbor.

Dianne

Dougster

Old Member
Don't blame me,:eek: it wasn't my idea.:sorry: Remember the:starbucks: I had hoped that you would have picked up on my hint about the Mrs, but alas it was not to be.:hide:
Nope Nope Nope!!! You get the blame!!! It's called being an
instigator and co-conspirator!!!

It's actually worse than if you did it all by yourself!!! :mrgreen:

At least you could have blamed it on temporary blue tractor insanity (and everyone here would have believed you!!!). :yum:

MrsMtnViewRanch

Nope Nope Nope!!! You get the blame!!! It's called being an
instigator and co-conspirator!!!

It's actually worse than if you did it all by yourself!!! :mrgreen:

At least you could have blamed it on temporary blue tractor insanity (and everyone here would have believed you!!!). :yum:

He wanted to tell you and I threatened him with life on the sofa if he did. Keep in mind, the only reason I joined NTT was because he wouldn't say what I told him to.

Then I said it.

*lol*

Nah, truly, Brian is a really nice guy. You know the old saying "opposites attract"? Well, that's us.

He wanted to tell you and I threatened him with life on the sofa if he did. Keep in mind, the only reason I joined NTT was because he wouldn't say what I told him to.

Then I said it.

*lol*

Nah, truly, Brian is a really nice guy. You know the old saying "opposites attract"? Well, that's us.

You know, positive and negative.:wave:

Dougster

Old Member
Sweetie, believe me when I say Brian isn't nearly that devious. The only little (ha) devil in that man's life, sleeps next to him at night. :D

His only input was to help me choose a picture to print out. :wink: It was sure fun, though. You had me laughing pretty hard at times. Glad you like the music.

And, hey, for the record, Michael Jackson is not our neighbor.

Dianne
Well Dianne... all I can say is that this noble defense of Hollywood Brian's devious antics shows that you are a person of great loyalty and character... but it's crystal clear to me (and others no doubt) that Hollywood Brian must have put you up to it... and so HE still gets the lion's share of the blame!!! :mrgreen:

Well Dianne... all I can say is that this noble defense of Hollywood Brian's devious antics shows that you are a person of great loyalty and character... but it's crystal clear to me (and others no doubt) that Hollywood Brian must have put you up to it... and so HE still gets the lion's share of the blame!!! :mrgreen:

Hey, no more :starbucks: for you buddy.

Dougster

Old Member

Then I said it. *lol*

You know, positive and negative.:wave:
I am not buying it... :D ...and neither is anyone else here on NTT!!! :tiphat: :wave:

I'm sure that you (Dianne/Mrs. B) are a very sweet person who just fell in with the wrong crowd... specifically, a certain rich, large equipment-crazed person who looks like Santa Claus but drives a blue-painted Mahindra tractor!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You gotta know that a person like that is gonna be nuthin' but trouble!!! :mrgreen: