RTV Delivered Today

Alex

They dropped off my rtv, this evening. I can't wait to start using it. I am having the sprayed in liner put in tomorrow morning. Still waiting on console and lights to come in. Hopefully I will be able to order the winch before long. </P>

So far, I am really pleased with this purchase. I think it is exactly what I needed. </P>

Alex</P>

Alex

They dropped off my rtv, this evening. I can't wait to start using it. I am having the sprayed in liner put in tomorrow morning. Still waiting on console and lights to come in. Hopefully I will be able to order the winch before long. </P>

So far, I am really pleased with this purchase. I think it is exactly what I needed. </P>

Alex</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats!!!</P>

Hey, could you do us a favor and put some sort of location in your profile to give us an idea of where you are? For some discussion items location is relevent (altitude, temperature...)</P>

Brian</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats!!!</P>

Hey, could you do us a favor and put some sort of location in your profile to give us an idea of where you are? For some discussion items location is relevent (altitude, temperature...)</P>

Brian</P>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Alex!! What model do you have? I have the worksite and just love it. I almost got the general but had a Mule that was hard to raise so went for the WS. Handy since the oil stick is under there. The worklights are great and easy to install. So bright!! I went for the bedliner since I carryfenceposts etc and didn't want to dent the sides. I took the am/fm weather radio [st][li]out of myMule when I sold it and plan to put it in my rtv.just couldn't justify the console since I already had a radio.You will definitely love this rtv!!There are some good ideas on this site and convinced me I bought the right machine. we sold a 4 Wheeler this week and the viewers were so struck by my rtv they were drooling all oover it!![:D]Happy riding, [Y]bordercollie

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Alex!! What model do you have? I have the worksite and just love it. I almost got the general but had a Mule that was hard to raise so went for the WS. Handy since the oil stick is under there. The worklights are great and easy to install. So bright!! I went for the bedliner since I carryfenceposts etc and didn't want to dent the sides. I took the am/fm weather radio [st][li]out of myMule when I sold it and plan to put it in my rtv.just couldn't justify the console since I already had a radio.You will definitely love this rtv!!There are some good ideas on this site and convinced me I bought the right machine. we sold a 4 Wheeler this week and the viewers were so struck by my rtv they were drooling all oover it!![:D]Happy riding, [Y]bordercollie