New product for RTV

G

Hey Folks, thanks for taking the time to have a read of this message. I own a small company in scotland that makes hydraulic drive 6 splinepto kits and 3 point lifting linkages for mainly JD progator application. I'd be interested to hear your comments if these products were made available for the Kubota.</P>

Cheers for your help</P>

Shaun </P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Shaun,</P>

There are a couple companies in the States that make 3-point setups for the RTV but I don't recall having seen anyone that has a PTO. Do you have a web page or can you provide more info on what you have for the Gator? What kind of 3-point or PTO accessories do you have? I can't speak for every RTV owner but I'd say that at least 50% of the owners I know also have a tractor with a 3-point hitch and PTO so that may limit sales but again, what implements do you have?</P>

Brian</P>

PS. I have a pretty strong Scottish heritage.The family castle http://www.darkisle.com/b/brodie/brodie.htmlis near Inverness.One of my relatives(Deacon William Brodie) led a double life and became the inspiration for Robert Lewis Stevenson's story "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.</P>

G

Given howfew progators I have seen around, I am surethe market for the RTV can't be any smaller?!

G

The ProGator and the Toro HD workman are now very popular in Europe where most of my sales come from. They are now taking over from the compact tractor over here. The Toro has a pto already fitted as standard but their lifting linkage leaves a lot to be desired. With my particular linkage they can utilise all there previously obsolete cushman attachments. The RTV... we haven't even seen one yet.... you guys keep buying them so we keep getting delayed delivery. luckily i have one on its way via an independent importer.</P>