Where's Mahindra?

PBinWA

Uh Mahindra is pretty big - certainly bigger than Kioti?

I'm boycotting this site until Mahindra gets some respect.:D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:D I knew I would miss some. If you'll mod the Mhandra area and keep it active I'll create it. Hows that for an offer?

I had to make the Kioti one for my buddy Big Dog. Between him and Big Al they should keep that busy. (I hope).

jwstewar

Staff member
Where's Cub? I know, we could get LB to join and post in it and the Kubota section. He could then argue back and forth with himself trying to keep his story straight.:D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Seriously Guys, there will be some other tractor forums added as we grow. Cub, Massey Ferguson, Mahandra and more. To start out though it will appear more active if we grow a few forums then add more as we have the traffic to keep them hopping.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
How about an Other Brands or Misc section?

Jim

PBinWA

:D I knew I would miss some. If you'll mod the Mhandra area and keep it active I'll create it. Hows that for an offer?

I had to make the Kioti one for my buddy Big Dog. Between him and Big Al they should keep that busy. (I hope).

Fine - I'll do it. I don't want all those "BIG" guys getting their heads any bigger and fatter. :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
GREAT!!!! Your all set PB. Lets see if we can get more Mahandra users than Kioti. Kioti is ahead but your just getting started. :thumb:

ps: additional smilies are here. :shitHitsFan:

PBinWA

OK - can you change it to "Mahindra Discussion" so it is consistent and then remove Mahindra from the Other Brands forum.

Thanks,

PB

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Uh Mahindra is pretty big - certainly bigger than Kioti?

I'm boycotting this site until Mahindra gets some respect.:D

Whaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaa .......... need a like cheese with that!

I see squeaky wheel gets the cheese............ :poke: :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc who is leading now Mahindra or kioti???????????:yankchain:

Well, to my way of counting Mahindra is behind.
The Mahindra forum now has 8 threads. Not even to double digits yet.

Kioti is ahead, but not by much. They have 11 threads.

Kubota is in the lead with 28 threads.

Go Kubota!!!!!!! :thumb:

The race is on. :D

ps. Please don't take this post to mean garbage or game posts willl count. Posts that are not serious and about the type of tractor in that forum will be moved elsewhere. We are looking for quality tractor posts.

Dougster

Old Member
Well, to my way of counting Mahindra is behind.

Go Kubota!!!!!!! :thumb: The race is on. :D

ps. Please don't take this post to mean garbage or game posts willl count. Posts that are not serious and about the type of tractor in that forum will be moved elsewhere. We are looking for quality tractor posts.
Now I'd hate to view this as a race with Kioti. I happen to like the new Kioti's... and let's not forget that my Mahindra 4110, built by TYM, has a Kioti/Daedong engine! But the Mahindra population here is growing fast... and we are a social, talkative bunch! :smile:

Dougster

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter

Go Kubota!!!!!!! :thumb:

The race is on. :D
Kubota ought to be doing a lot better than that that! I see 22 Kubotas in the 'What Tractor' poll.

Our little Yanmar corner of the universe is way ahead of Kioti and Mahindra, I think second only to Kubota with our 15 threads/155 posts, and there's only three tractors among us. (Mark, do you own more than one Yanmar?) As for me, I've been posting all over -Operating, Implements, Restoration etc, even in the Mahindra forum (I like Mahindra!) but if we're keeping score I'll put more of my pearls of wisdom in the Yanmar forum. :yankchain:

Mark777

California, Yes.

I have two YM1610D's, two 1601D's, one 1401D and a 1300D left over. I have a deposit on one of the 1610D's and it will probably be gone by this weekend.

Mark

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I worded my post poorly. It is a forum race only. I would like to see all the forums, including tractor specific forums to have more than 9 threads, so that they all have double digits at least.
Please post your new threads where they are appropriate. If it is about a particular tractor brand put it in that tractor forum. If it is general, please put it in the general forum or operating forum ...etc.
This will make it easier for all of us to find those gems of wisdom that are passed out on a daily basis here.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry! And you were here from the beginning!

Doc (or Mith) can you edit that What brand do you own? poll to move me, Mark, and ghautz to Yanmar (if that's ok with them). Heck show 5 more Yanmars for Mark, and we'll be ahead of Kioti and Mahindra! :D

If that's impossible to edit, maybe we should put out a call to see what other brands are here then do another poll.