Wanting to Trade For RTV 900 or 1100

pinkstonj

Hi new to this forum. I'm looking at getting into a Kubota RTV 900 or 1100. Is there anyone that would consider trading a Kubota RTV 900 or 1100 for a 2006 Victory Touring Curiser? [5-13-11: EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER REMOVED, USER NOW HAS A RTV 900] I will send pics, and details. Thanks!:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to net tractor talk.
Heck I thought you had one to trade and I was ready to talk turkey. LOL.
Let me know when you find one and I'll remove the phone number and email address from your add.

pinkstonj

Welcome to net tractor talk.
Heck I thought you had one to trade and I was ready to talk turkey. LOL.
Let me know when you find one and I'll remove the phone number and email address from your add.

When I noticed that I had left FOR out of the title, it was to late to edit. If an admin. can change that go ahead.

thanks

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
True, I went to fix it for ya but it was already changed. Thanks Jerry!!!!!!

pinkstonj

Well I guess everyone that has a Kubota RTV wants to keep them. I can see why, if there as good as my BX2200, then they are rock solid. But I will keep trying you never know.

rodbuilder

Hi new to this forum. I'm looking at getting into a Kubota RTV 900 or 1100. Is there anyone that would consider trading a Kubota RTV 900 or 1100 for a 2006 Victory Touring Curiser? [5-13-11: EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER REMOVED, USER NOW HAS A RTV 900] I will send pics, and details. Thanks!:

Posted Aug 23rd, 2011.

I don't care about the bike but I DO have a loaded 2009 RTV1100 for sale. This machine has every option known to man and only has 246 hours on it. Your purchase includes a 2009 tandem axle trailer to haul it on!

You can have BOTH units for the ridiculously low price of just $13,750!!!..........and NO this is NOT a scam!

Interested? call me NOW at 815 - 973 - 8128, because this deal isn't going to last very long. If you need it shipped I can help you there too.

Phil in Northern, Illinois

Attachments

• IMG_5089.jpg
    IMG_5089.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 488

pinkstonj

rtv 1100

rodbuilder
Thanks for the reply, but I traded for an 900rtv a month or so ago. That is a nice looking machine and it should sale.

Jeff