Tractor tires for 5020

getitdone1

I'm looking for 24-28 X 38 rear tractor tires for my 5020 John Deere.

Is such a size made? Closest I've seen is 24.5X32. I dislike this because it makes tractor lower in the rear. This tractor now has the common 18.4X38 size on it.

Appreciate some help with this.

Don

getitdone1

Tim,

Thanks for the links. Did you notice the price? Wow!

42 and 63 hundred per tire ! Then you have to find the wheel with proper rim size and pay for it.

My only hope is used.

Don

irwin

Tim,

Thanks for the links. Did you notice the price? Wow!

42 and 63 hundred per tire ! Then you have to find the wheel with proper rim size and pay for it.

My only hope is used.

Don

Those prices are indeed frightening.:eek:
but when I bought tires from a local place, I paid much less for the same tires, Titan, same size, etc.

I'm looking for 24-28 X 38 rear tractor tires for my 5020 John Deere.

Is such a size made? Closest I've seen is 24.5X32. I dislike this because it makes tractor lower in the rear. This tractor now has the common 18.4X38 size on it.

Appreciate some help with this.

Don

Not knowing where you are located...makes it tough to advise you...In our area, our local Ag tire supplier gives great prices and great service...Prices quoted are on the tractor...They come out with the new tire(s) and take the tire off the tractor then dismount it and remount the new and put it back on the tractor...:D

The normal rears on a JD5020 were...

Ag rear:
Either 18.4-38
or 20.8-38

The normal fronts on a JD5020 were...
Ag front:11.00-16

Unless you have the wrong sized fronts...I'm not sure why the tractor should be that much lower in the rear?