KIOTI vs KUBOTA

Dougster

Old Member
Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are some monster rears on that machine ............. :mrgreen:
They sure are! :mrgreen: My clients would never let me cross their lawns with them nasty monsters on there! :badidea: :forgetit:

But I do love that rear blade! :thumb: That ain't no King Kutter or Farm Force! :shock:

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics. Nice setup you got there. The back blade does look massive and the bucket looks downright mean. I'm sure that will 'get er done' for you. :thumb:

DK35vince

But I do love that rear blade! :thumb: That ain't no King Kutter or Farm Force! :shock:
Mostly all you see of King Kutter rear blades at TSC is the light duty blades.
But they do offer medium duty and heavy duty rear blades.
The King Kutter 7' HD rear blades weighs 700 lbs.

Attachments

• RearBladeHD.jpg
    RearBladeHD.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 97

Dougster

Old Member
Son of a gun! :thumb: I stand (humbly) corrected! ;)

Dougster

N

Nicahawk

Well i have done it, i am now the owner of a Daedong EX50 with FEL, 4in1, pallet forks, quick release euro hitch, so far so good - just a few little items need adjusting, now done 15 hrs, i will try and post some pics - hope they go on.

Congratulations on your new tractor. Man would I love to have a FEL setup like yours on my L4400.
icon10.gif
I jumped to quick and didn't do enough planning, otherwise I'm pleased with the L4400. I've had it for 8 months and just now coming up on the 50 hr service, so you can tell I haven't had a lot of seat time.

Nic

coadan

I am in the situation of choosing between both brands. Both brands are quality. My wife would like the Kubota BX24 and I the Kubota B26 which is stated to be an Industrial quality machine. How are farm tractors they make not Industrial ??!? The B26 is for lots of loader + backhoe work? The closer (20 minutes) Kubota dealer needs begging for him to arrange a demo. The 1 hour away Daedong (Kioti) dealer is keen. I love whales.... so will probably not support Japans Kubota but Korean Daedong.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome coadan. Sounds like you have zero'd in on which one you want, but you didn't say which Kioti model you were getting.
How much property do you have? What primary chores do you have planned for your tractor. I don't think you can go wrong with either make.
Kubota is indeed a Japanese company, but you know they make the smaller b24's and maybe the b26's at a plant in Georgia. Right?

Jake W

I own a B7510 kubota with 17 hours on it, after seeing and driving a CK20 Kioti I have to agree that my vote also goes to Kioti.

borissov

Welcome to the site.

You are going to have to back that statement up with some figures though

my example is for the Bulgarian market. Maybe the big difference in the price is because the importer of Kubota import the tractors from Greece, not directly from Japan.

The market in Bulgaria is changing in the last few year from used Kubota to new Kioti tractors. I tink Kioti is developing very well

you can see some photos here:
Kioti: http://www.kioti-foton.tractor.bg/album0.html

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk Castrwil.
Are you looking to buy a tractor?
If so, what are you thinking of buying?

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
That's a sweet looking machine you have there. I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen running around on that and that's from a 3 Kubota man. That little baby will give you lots "smiling" moments in the future, I'm sure.

When I was looking there wasn't a Kioti dealer within a reasonable distance but a couple of years ago one opened his doors about 50 miles away so I'll probably have to do my homework again when we look for a bigger farm tractor in the next couple of years.

Again congrats and show us some pics when you get that thing dirty.

rocky62

Both brands are good solid tractors. I would consider the level of local dealer support as more important as which brand.

I have the L4400's little brother the L3400. I have been very happy with it. I found only one problem since I had it, a faulty 3 pt hitch control. The dealer picked it up the morning after I called and brought it back the same afternoon.

Jim

I've had my lk3054 kioti for 12 years not one problem. I will say it's a great tractor. I call it the little tractor that could. Dealer is an issue though. If you work on your own tractors then not so much, you can get parts on line although I never had to get any.

jda1961

i have that exact rear blade as well, its a perfect match with my kioti dk55. other types hop across hard ground but this blade digs right in. i got mine second hand used from a guy that had a tc35 new holland and it was just to much for that size tractor. that is a heavy blade. plus its great for dragging plowed ground too.