Yanmar F265/FX265

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ernie's Imports brought a lot of used F series Yanmars into the US. He may have English-language manuals for your model.

Also Fredricks Equipment is a big importer of used Yanmars but I think they still mostly import the older YM series.

As Ohio said - Hoyetractor is probably the best place to find support for your model in the US.

I don't know what support for Yanmar is available in Europe.

Welcome!

Pepa36

Thanks, here in Europe are not willing to give something, I wrote to Japan and also nothing If you had anything on this machine I will be grateful. Now I do complete repair of the machine. I will then photos

monty_burns_007

My father also rescently bought a Yanmar FX265, but is looking now for a manual. (any kind : operator / service / parts manual : exploded view).
He's also interested how the UFO control buttons and handles work.
I tried to help him as most as I can but we can't seem to find any.
Maybe anyone of you guys here have a manual for FX265 that you can share ?

I found with some japanese translate tricks that I could download a japanese user manual for the FX series.
I tried to add it to this message but PDF it too big.
Here is the link I downloaded it from Yanmar Japan :

https://www.yanmar.com/jp/support/documents/download/form/?documentID=jp/agri/manuals/ON08-00291.pdf

Again any help would be welcome, If Pepa36 or Lens12 could send me that parts manuals (to monty_burns_007@hotmail.com), my father would be happy already. :)

thx

Last edited:

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Fredricks and Hoyetractor described above are the principal support for imported Yanmars here in the US.

Leonard Sheaffer who posted above also sells manuals. If needed, he can obtain parts from Japan or have replica parts manufactured - at great expense.

bmaverick

My father also rescently bought a Yanmar FX265, but is looking now for a manual. (any kind : operator / service / parts manual : exploded view).
He's also interested how the UFO control buttons and handles work.
I tried to help him as most as I can but we can't seem to find any.
Maybe anyone of you guys here have a manual for FX265 that you can share ?

I found with some japanese translate tricks that I could download a japanese user manual for the FX series.
I tried to add it to this message but PDF it too big.
Here is the link I downloaded it from Yanmar Japan :

https://www.yanmar.com/jp/support/documents/download/form/?documentID=jp/agri/manuals/ON08-00291.pdf

Again any help would be welcome, If Pepa36 or Lens12 could send me that parts manuals (to monty_burns_007@hotmail.com), my father would be happy already. :)

thx

Now that was some trick. I've loosely translated the Czech Republic Tractor forum and couldn't get to the Yanmar request page. Thanks for posting the details in English.

BTW, the FX265 is in that publication. You can cut-n-paste anything in that manual to an online translator and then read it.

Thanks for sharing!