Time for the 2011 NTT annual donation drive

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, it's that time again, time for the NTT annual donation drive.
Overall it's been a very good year which means networking costs and server costs have gone up to meet the newest demand. The upgraded servers from June are chugging along nicely. I'm hoping we can get two years out of them. The last servers served us well for 1 3/4 year, from Oct 09 till June of this year.

So, now I'm asking for your all's help. I hope all site supporters will re-up their support, and I'm counting on getting some new site supporters.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation click the "Donate" button near the top of every NTT page, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: myusername (you know what it is) AT nettractortalk.com
or if you prefer to send a check, PM me for my address.

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here on NTT, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
Let me know if that credit card went throught Doc, I found it in the parking lot and not sure if the owner had any available credit or not...

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nicely done squerly. I do believe it worked ...that is if your first name is 'Jim'.

Thanks!!!! :thumb:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc - You know I'm in. Will catch you here or on FF in the next couple days. It's almost 10PM on Friday night and therefore my bedtime.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Brian. No hurry at all. This promotion will run for one month. Gives folks time to plan etc.

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
IM in also Doc....will be after the first of nov....both here and FF. Will be same as last year....Jerry

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Jerry!!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap:
Your generosity is greatly appreciated. :beer: