NTT Planned outage, could be extended for some members

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I am pretty sure we are fixed. The DNS madness is over. How could I know that? Cause it was our over-site that caused it. Two of us work on the servers and in our conversation we thought DNS2 was all changed and set for the new IP addresses. It wasn't and it has taken us till late this morning to realize the over-site. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Thanks Andy and Jim for your input, research and thoughts on this issue. :tiphat: :clap:

When things don't make sense double check and triple check your settings. Duh. I know better. :wall: :hide: :yum:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm not convinced, after reading your "fixed thread" on FF last night I tried here and got NBT.

NTT worked early yesterday and then when you posted I tried to come over here and no-go. Today so far so good .................

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Its finally stable for me. Starting from yesterday morning at home (via ATT) and from yesterday afternoon when I got out here to the ranch. (local independent ISP).

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm not convinced, after reading your "fixed thread" on FF last night I tried here and got NBT.

NTT worked early yesterday and then when you posted I tried to come over here and no-go. Today so far so good .................
DNS changes can take 24 to 48 hours after the change (I made changes yesterday around noon). Also, some places will cache entries so that can come into play. I do believe what you saw was due to the DNS / IP changes still filtering out from the updates we did. Least I hope so.

If anyone is still having issues today please post about them or email me at:
doc
at
forumsforums
.com
And I'll see what I can figure out.