2/12/10 CTR to NTT data merge / NTT will be offline overnight

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Okay guys, we're close. All the details and hurdles that we know of have been worked out. All sounds good at this point but there are no guarantees.
With luck this time tomorrow morning we'll be back online with nothing but clean up work to get done.

I will close NTT forums around 11pm tonight. I hope to be back up again by noon tomorrow. With luck we'll be back at 10 am.

Please keep your fingers crossed and be paitent. Sometimes these thing take longer than anticipated, if that happens don't fret. NTT will be back up as soon as humanly possible.

Feel free to check http://www.netcarstop.com/forums/index.php for updates on NTT. I will post info there when there is something to share.
You do not have to be a member to see my posts over there.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Eric!!!!
We're back. I'm still evaluating the results. Please have a look around and post any peculiarities here. Forums will be merged as we see fit and display orders will be changed but that is the easy stuff. I'm looking for issues / problems before we get to deep into this.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yes it is Jerry. :thumb: Still some work to do but as far as I can tell all the CTR data is here and it merged perfectly. :D :thumb: