Mahindra 350 and 450 Brochure

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lots of useful information in these brochures. Thanks to member profnohair for providing these. :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

Attachments

• MAHINDRA 350 BROCHURE [1].pdf
    398.8 KB · Views: 7
  • MAHINDRA 450 SUPER BROCHURE.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Here is another tidbit provided by profnohair, a letter looking for wholesalers to sell Mahindra tractors. Interesting. To bad there is no date on it. I wonder if the phone number is still active?

Attachments

• Mahindra Wholesaler Leter.pdf
    28.5 KB · Views: 8

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I wish that were current information. The prices are maybe half of today's retail. But the phone number and firm name got no Google hits (in the US). The name of the firm seems to be a common name in India. The address on the letterhead is an airport complex in Texas and applies to restaurants etc - but no tractor warehouse.

I expect that this long-ago importer preceded the recent Mahindra Corp move into the US market (2005??) ... By several years.

Does anybody know what years those models were sold?

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks for posting that.

Do you have any information on how long ago those were issued, or where that dealer is today?

Thanks!

profnohair

Thanks for posting that.

Do you have any information on how long ago those were issued, or where that dealer is today?

Thanks!

No, I do not. I was told mine was a 97 but Bill @Bill's Tractor just laughed when I said that. I have since found out that according to the date on the tires, it is a 91 or so.