Yeah, I'm Checkin' Ya'll Out

Cityboy

Too damned quiet over at FF. Even quieter here. How about some coffee? :starbucks:

Heard there was a lost redneck from NC over here.

Sold my tractor (JD 5205 4wd w/522 loader) when I relocated to Okie Pokie, so I have no tractor input, just wanted to see what you schit birds from FF are up to over here. :shitHitsFan::hide:

joe lasky

You can never be lost if you don't care where your journey takes you, or everyone tells you where to go :yankchain:

What did you get for the tractor? An AR?:D

Cityboy

Here's a couple of the tractor and our old place in Georgia for ya Cali.

Attachments

• Deere.jpg
    Deere.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 295
  • deere2.jpg
    deere2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 305

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh boy, CB and DZ posting to each other again. :D

Welcome CB. :beer: :D

Good to see you post Joe. :thumb: :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Know what you mean, I've been swamped too. Not complaining ....I like it that way. :D

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Too damned quiet over at FF. Even quieter here. How about some coffee? :starbucks:

Heard there was a lost redneck from NC over here.

Sold my tractor (JD 5205 4wd w/522 loader) when I relocated to Okie Pokie, so I have no tractor input, just wanted to see what you schit birds from FF are up to over here. :shitHitsFan::hide:

Oh my Lord. And I come over here for a little peace and quiet. Guess I can kiss goodbye to that. :yum:

Welcome CB. Why'd ya' move from Georgia. My S-I-L used to live there and I used to love to visit. Beautiful state.

Cityboy

Oh my Lord. And I come over here for a little peace and quiet. Guess I can kiss goodbye to that. :yum:

Welcome CB. Why'd ya' move from Georgia. My S-I-L used to live there and I used to love to visit. Beautiful state.

Thanks, Frank. Don't worry, you'll be getting some peace and quiet at FF now that I'm officially banished. I only have a lawn tractor now, so I have no qualified input for here.

We moved from Ga. for a promotion for me. OK has been my second home for many years, so it was an easy relocation. The economy in OK is holding up much better than in Ga. right now, so it was the best move we could have made.

If you ever make it up this way, send me an email, it's in my profile. I'll buy you dinner & some real beer. :beer:

Regards,

John

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
I only have a lawn tractor now, so I have no qualified input for here.

John

John, just because you only have a lawn tractor now doesn't mean you don't have something to contribute. Hope to see more of you here.

BoneheadNW

Hey CB, are you going to get another tractor, or don't they allow those things in your new neighborhood?
Bonehead

Cityboy

Hey CB, are you going to get another tractor, or don't they allow those things in your new neighborhood?
Bonehead

I've got about 6 acres here in OKC, and I can pretty much own anything I want, but I see no reason to spend the money to own one when I can rent one once in a while to do what I need.

Cityboy

John, just because you only have a lawn tractor now doesn't mean you don't have something to contribute. Hope to see more of you here.

It's more a question of why would I want contribute to a place that is run by the same folks that booted me off FF?

I'll be completely honest. I'm here for now so that I can keep in touch with some of the friends I made at FF, primarily via PM's. CG and I made some really good, life long friends there that we enjoy spending time with. There were lots of positives.......

There will be no controversy or input from me here.