Just got here

Dougster

Old Member
Ed,
My longest one over there, PTO Pump, went 187 replies.:whistle: But those replies were almost all PTO pump related.:thumb: Unlike this one. But oh well, at least everyone knows who we are now.;)
hugs, Brandi
I think it's also fair to say that the total length of that "PTO Pump" thread in words and/or pages may be the longest over there within the Mahindra forum. ;) No one line quips or zingers in that monster!!! :beer:

And it has got to be the longest running technical-focused thread regarding Mahindras by far. :thumb:

Dougster

Bindian

I guess I am here too! Thanks for letting me know.

Joe
Joe,
Glad to see you made it over.:thumb: How is that Kubota running? Did you get your trailer situation straightened out? Have you pushed any snow with it yet? When you get a chance, give the guys here an introduction post. They are real nice here, but kind of get fiesty if you don't include photos.
Happy New Year hugs, Brandi

colt77

Kubota

Yes, Brandi, the tractor is running fine, the trailer is OK, I towed it/Kubota/ from UP to Chicago most of time around 70 MPH, no problem at all.
The tractor is currently being used for a snow removal on my sons land. He keeps it in the garage. I bought a stump bucket from Markham's and pulled 25 spruces in MI and we brought them here for him. I also bought a plow and a lift boom. Don't ask me what for. I feel like since I have a tractor, I might also have a plow, just in case. Hobby "farm" perhaps.
Ok, I will do some introduction here, since you asked, never done it anywhere else.....I will try to put some pic's here, just like you did it, I liked that.

Joe