just signed up last nite

Dougster

Old Member
What is a 66" Piranha Root? You claim to have one. Did you dig it up yourself? Do you show it to people, or is it a private sorta thing? We have lots of sassafras roots down here, but nothin' that big. Sounds like it oughta be somewhere down here in TEXAS though.

Ted
Now there you go again Tedster... pulling the short stubby leg of the poor old man from Taxachusetts. :rolleyes:

All I can say is that may be why they changed their name from Piranha to Wildkat (although I still think it had more to do with trademark infringement with Shamrock Steel Fabricators). :eek:

Dougster

N

Nicahawk

thanks to everyone.what awarm welcome.hey dougster i live in barrington,i fish the entire bay and south coast we live in a beautiful area ilove it on the water anyway save the rest for another forum.trying to figure out how to get the pics posted the file size is to big or somethig like that the wife is the one who knows about the camera gotta get her on it
Welcome Lou...lots of good people here.:tiphat: And believe me some of them can type like lightin'. :eek: