New Member Pending

GreenMtns

Jay

You gott'a help me here. I leave for Detroit on Wednesday. Won't be back until the 18th.
It is very important that the weather be warm and clear
during that time.

DO NOT listen to Dougster. I'm in it for the drive, he is only in it for the coffee.

Great job Jay.

Nice drive. No snow. Dry roads. You are the man.:tiphat:

It's a dry world Dougster. No snow all the way across Ontario. Now if you really need a Starbucks :starbucks: perhaps you might tell you clients they need an early lawn mowing and while your at it IF it should, by some strange event, snow :snow:, you will be glad to throw the plowing in for free. :yum::yum:

Ed, My buddy from Maine says ALL loggers carry their beer like that. He was surprised I did not do it to. AND then he gave me the plans for the "Beer Cooler Keg"
Kit. :poke::poke::beer-fresh:

Brandi, The suggested color for the BCK according to the plans, is Silver, however, Red is permitted if the temps will be over 90 degrees. :tiphat:

Dougster

Old Member
Great job Jay. Nice drive. No snow. Dry roads. You are the man.:tiphat: It's a dry world Dougster. No snow all the way across Ontario. Now if you really need a Starbucks :starbucks: perhaps you might tell you clients they need an early lawn mowing and while your at it IF it should, by some strange event, snow :snow:, you will be glad to throw the plowing in for free. :yum:
Oh man Al!!! You really know how to hurt a guy. :eek: Still, I'm glad your drive was safe! :thumb:

Jay hasn't posted in over 72 hours now. It makes me wonder what he is up to. :confused: Hope his dial-up is still working and that he is okay. We are having some WILD weather here in SE MA this morning... insane thunder, lightning and mega-downpours (those crazy red blotches on the weather radar map)... so maybe Jay is just sitting back and enjoying some weatherman excitement. :)

Sadly, you can't plow thunder, lightning or mega-downpours!!! :eek: So no Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee for the old Dougster today. :rolleyes:

I think I better go down and see if the basement is flooded again. :(

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That storm front passed through here last night. Must be moving FAST. We got lots of rain and a little thunder.
To bad it's not snow for ya dougster.

Dougster

Old Member
That storm front passed through here last night. Must be moving FAST. We got lots of rain and a little thunder.
To bad it's not snow for ya dougster.
I know! :eek: This one would have been a real whopper!!! :rolleyes:
Dougster, send some of that precip down here to north Texas...it's drier than a mummy's fart down right now.:wink:
We have had a very wet winter up here... both snowfall (near record) and mucho rain, sleet and freezing rain. My yard is soaked to the max. Dougster Swamp is full and the alligator that lives there is VERY happy!!! ;)

Dougster

jbrumberg

Oh man Al!!! You really know how to hurt a guy. :eek: Still, I'm glad your drive was safe! :thumb:

Jay hasn't posted in over 72 hours now. It makes me wonder what he is up to. :confused: Hope his dial-up is still working and that he is okay. We are having some WILD weather here in SE MA this morning... insane thunder, lightning and mega-downpours (those crazy red blotches on the weather radar map)... so maybe Jay is just sitting back and enjoying some weatherman excitement. :)

Sadly, you can't plow thunder, lightning or mega-downpours!!! :eek: So no Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee for the old Dougster today. :rolleyes:

I think I better go down and see if the basement is flooded again. :(

Dougster

I just got back from the hospital Friday afternoon. Our School's "Band of Two" from the Nursing Department shanghied me and got me 911'd to the local hospital Tuesday afternoon for respiratory shut down again. That rare form of pneumonia I have flared up again. This week drove me crazy with all the interesting systems all over the place and there I was lying in hospital bed hooked up to O2 and IV's watching TV. I got as much weather data as I could via the different news services and WeatherChannel. It looks like my original predictions were fairly accurate. I am starting to get confused as to all the data I am posting here and other places, compunded by my anoxia. I believe that the Dougster will be earning some :starbucks: money Sunday into Monday. I originally thought this storm would be coming in Monday into Tuesday. There is some potential for a coastal storm to develop and there is still a fair amount of atmospheric energy to drive it. I need some data to start to figure out the storm track. I will keep you all in the geek loop :respect: . Jay :letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
I just got back from the hospital Friday afternoon. Our School's "Band of Two" from the Nursing Department shanghied me and got me 911'd to the local hospital Tuesday afternoon for respiratory shut down again. That rare form of pneumonia I have flared up again. This week drove me crazy with all the interesting systems all over the place and there I was lying in hospital bed hooked up to O2 and IV's watching TV. I got as much weather data as I could via the different news services and WeatherChannel. It looks like my original predictions were fairly accurate. I am starting to get confused as to all the data I am posting here and other places, compunded by my anoxia. I believe that the Dougster will be earning some :starbucks: money Sunday into Monday. I originally thought this storm would be coming in Monday into Tuesday. There is some potential for a coastal storm to develop and there is still a fair amount of atmospheric energy to drive it. I need some data to start to figure out the storm track. I will keep you all in the geek loop :respect: . Jay :letitsnow:
Glad to have you back in the loop Jay! :thumb: Please don't scare us like that!!! :forgetit: :badidea: What would we do here without you??? :eek:

Dougster

jbrumberg

I have been hearing that a lot lately in a lot of different places. I have got to slow down a little bit and take more care of myself. In my defense, I picked up this flare up before the Xrays did, but not before the CAT scans; so I am moving in the right direction as to self care. I want old Dougster to enjoy some :starbucks: this year. Jay:letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
I have been hearing that a lot lately in a lot of different places. I have got to slow down a little bit and take more care of myself. In my defense, I picked up this flare up before the Xrays did, but not before the CAT scans; so I am moving in the right direction as to self care.
Well, I certainly hope so. I just got my very first personal weatherman and snow maker! I don't want to lose him after a mere two billable storms! ;)
I want old Dougster to enjoy some :starbucks: this year. Jay:letitsnow:
Then check this out this thread Jay:

http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668

Is that totally cool :cool: or what!!! :thumb:

Dougster

GreenMtns

I have been hearing that a lot lately in a lot of different places. I have got to slow down a little bit and take more care of myself. In my defense, I picked up this flare up before the Xrays did, but not before the CAT scans; so I am moving in the right direction as to self care. I want old Dougster to enjoy some :starbucks: this year. Jay:letitsnow:

Jay Great work on the weather. Good trip. Dry roads. :tiphat:
Sorry to hear you spent some time in the hospital. I hope you get well soon.

You have to take care of yourself. This could be very traumatic for Dougster if your not be able to give him hope for Snow :snow::snow::snow: this winter which will end in 3 months.

jbrumberg

Dougster:

You deserve some good :starbucks: . It is even better when friends are paying for it :cool: .

I just went through some weather data. Right now it looks like this pending Sunday - Monday system will develop into a small coastal storm and drop more snow in southern and eastern NE more than in western NE. A lot still depends on the system's track. The jet stream may retrograde and cause more development and drop more snow to the west. More snow likely later next week. It looks like winter is coming back :smile: ! Jay :letitsnow:

jbrumberg

GreenMtns:

I had your itinerary and weather predictions figured out just before I got shanghied to the hospital. I never hade a chance to send you my opinions. Glad you had a safe trip. Jay

Dougster

Old Member
You have to take care of yourself. This could be very traumatic for Dougster if your not be able to give him hope for Snow :snow::snow::snow: this winter which will end in 3 months.
Yep... and I need at least 7 more billable pushes (i.e., minimum 10 in total) to meet my winter 2007/2008 goals! :letitsnow:
Dougster: You deserve some good :starbucks: . It is even better when friends are paying for it :cool: .

Amen Brother Jay! :thumb: Brian and Brandi not only made my day yesterday... they've made my day for the next two weeks!!! :starbucks:

I just went through some weather data. Right now it looks like this pending Sunday - Monday system will develop into a small coastal storm and drop more snow in southern and eastern NE more than in western NE. A lot still depends on the system's track. The jet stream may retrograde and cause more development and drop more snow to the west. More snow likely later next week. It looks like winter is coming back :smile: ! Jay :letitsnow:
Fabulous!!! Another triple push week would be wonderful! Is it too much to hope for that??? Remember... no more of your infamous outdoor snow dances until you are fully well again. We do not need you disappearing again without warning. :eek:

Dougster :starbucks:

jbrumberg

I am starting to have a field day here with systems developing :thumb: ! Dougster it looks like you will have a 2 push event Sunday into Monday :starbucks: . This storm will start late Sunday and snow through Monday ending late with some flurry activity on Tuesday. This will be a coastal storm, right now there might be some sleet mixed in in southeastern MA keeping amounts down somewhat. Right now I am predicting ~5" total for the Dougster area not much more in western NE. It will not be a "Monster N'oreaster" :snow: at this point. I see another system coming in on Thursday into Friday. These systems seem to run in pairs this year. I will keep everyone updated, and I will have plenty of time to wait for my dialup data since I am not going anywhere for the next few weeks (except to plow my driveway and go to doctors appointments). All the meds I am on make me a "little active" :yum: Jay :letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
I am starting to have a field day here with systems developing :thumb: ! Dougster it looks like you will have a 2 push event Sunday into Monday :starbucks: . This storm will start late Sunday and snow through Monday ending late with some flurry activity on Tuesday. This will be a coastal storm, right now there might be some sleet mixed in in southeastern MA keeping amounts down somewhat. Right now I am predicting ~5" total for the Dougster area not much more in western NE. It will not be a "Monster N'oreaster" :snow: at this point. I see another system coming in on Thursday into Friday. These systems seem to run in pairs this year. I will keep everyone updated, and I will have plenty of time to wait for my dialup data since I am not going anywhere for the next few weeks (except to plow my driveway and go to doctors appointments). All the meds I am on make me a "little active" :yum: Jay :letitsnow:
GREAT news on the weather... but you've got me a little worried about Jay!!! :eek: Please take care of yourself first!!!

Dougster

jbrumberg

Brandi and All:

I really do appreciate all the support and expressed concerns from all of you :wink: . It does help :D. I really am learning/trying how to take it easy to a degree. Because I really have difficulty with self-assessment and self-regulation I have been buying these electronic thingies that quantify my body activity and functioning (toys = :cool:) . I just have to remember to use them. Along with the meds this pending system may intensify :thumb: based on new model data- this also makes me very excitable (I get my thrills a lot more cheaply than I used :rolleyes: .). I will be back, hopefully with a :snow: alert. Jay:letitsnow: